Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 07 2015, 03:05 PM

hi this morning cannot use chrome to get on to farm town so used Firefox and edge just the flash could not be found according to chrome
Old Dec 07 2015, 03:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
hi this morning cannot use chrome to get on to farm town so used Firefox and edge just the flash could not be found according to chrome
Hi Amanda,
Check your Chrome plugins because it has it's own built in Flash. Make sure that it is enabled.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 07 2015, 04:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Just want to thank the FarmTown team for getting the Data Usage increase fixed. It was a nice and quick response. Thanks again!
Old Dec 07 2015, 08:46 PM

I know it is built in but don't know where to find that one , was working fine yesterday so don't know what happen I reinstalled chrome same thing
Old Dec 07 2015, 08:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I know it is built in but don't know where to find that one , was working fine yesterday so don't know what happen I reinstalled chrome same thing
Hi Amanda,
Try chrome://plugins/ in the address line. That will get you there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 07 2015, 08:58 PM

I did but there is no flash to enable or disable reset reset everything and still the same so am at a loss
Old Dec 07 2015, 09:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I did but there is no flash to enable or disable reset reset everything and still the same so am at a loss
Hi Amanda,
Look for Shockwave.
Old Dec 07 2015, 09:20 PM

sorry no go just have to use other browsers , might be cause it updated to a beta as it was fine up till this this morning, weird very weird
Old Dec 07 2015, 09:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
sorry no go just have to use other browsers , might be cause it updated to a beta as it was fine up till this this morning, weird very weird
Hi Amanda,
That is possible. Try uninstalling it and see if you can go to the site (in another browser) and download the latest non-beta version. If you can't do it yourself then get some help locally, because that is n't something we can help with from here.
Old Dec 07 2015, 09:56 PM

awfully awfully strange it was perfect yesterday, cannot even find shockwave or flash and you cant stop it updating
Closed Thread