Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Mar 05 2013, 05:50 PM

Still having problems with the flowers. Water them, and then they are ready.
Old Mar 05 2013, 06:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I guess the sprinkler issue is still not solved... so I thought I would share another chapter As the Sprinkler Turns.......I had some flowers that were suppose to be ready tomorrow morning...harvested the crops planted crops and watered them with my orange sprinkler...and then flowers were ready to harvest...happy dance..... now the flowers say they are ready in 13.4 hours! I like this....
Old Mar 05 2013, 07:09 PM

hmmmm.....

Has anyone thought to 'change the oil' and filters on the farm machinery yet. Would that have anything to do with the waterers acting up like they have been doing?
Of course these are the newer models that are giving trouble now. But when I last bought a new lawn mower, there was no oil in the machine, and it made a terrible noise, until I read the instructions [If all else fails ---read the instructions----] which plainly said to put oil and grease, and transmission fluid in the proper places.

You do know that at least in the northern hemisphere, spring is coming and things like that need to be done before the gardening season gets here.
Also don't forget to check all belts and the tires.

Actually all of these things should have been done before putting tools away for the winter.

Also, I would like to remind everyone that our nice developers are working very hard to get things back on 'track' so they can fill our baskets with new goodies soon. So any help that we can give them [like keeping the oil changed] will pay off in many ways.
Old Mar 05 2013, 07:11 PM

When I bought the train switch it showed but only as a corner....cleared my memcache and browser...can anyone help ? Please
Old Mar 05 2013, 08:13 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murray View Post
When I bought the train switch it showed but only as a corner....cleared my memcache and browser...can anyone help ? Please
Follow the order of this:
Clear your memcache by clicking here, then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm if you have it open, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and look to see if they show.
For your flower problem it is a known provblem and the developers are looking into it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 05 2013, 08:55 PM

I have had no success in getting the fonts to show up correctly in my gift box, facility manager etc. The fonts show up in an unreadable format that looks like what comes out of a printer when the ink cartridge is almost empty. I will be happy to furnish a screen shot if an admin or developer will attempt to help me. I use Comodo and everything is current and I have cleared all caches, memcache, unloaded and reloaded browser, Farm Town and done all suggestions for troubleshooting on my end. This has been going on for over a week! I NEED HELP FROM A DEVELOPER OR ADMINISTRATOR!
Old Mar 05 2013, 10:02 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by texlady View Post
I have had no success in getting the fonts to show up correctly in my gift box, facility manager etc. The fonts show up in an unreadable format that looks like what comes out of a printer when the ink cartridge is almost empty. I will be happy to furnish a screen shot if an admin or developer will attempt to help me. I use Comodo and everything is current and I have cleared all caches, memcache, unloaded and reloaded browser, Farm Town and done all suggestions for troubleshooting on my end. This has been going on for over a week! I NEED HELP FROM A DEVELOPER OR ADMINISTRATOR!
This is not a Farm Town problem. It is a Chrome and Adobe Flash Player problem.
What I did to fix it:
I did not have the latest version so the first thing I did was uninstall and reinstall the latest version.
Then I put dragon://plugins in the address line. And scrolled down to find Adobe Shockwave Player and Adobe Flash Player. The Shockwave had an update needed so updated that. The Flash was an older version too so I disabled that.
Closed Dragon and reopened and the text was now ok.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 06 2013, 08:55 AM
Account Not Linked

Would it be possible for you to add a passenger airplane that is more to scale of the terminal you produced? The current one is too big to use with it. Like all your additions as always, thanks for keeping us interested enough to continue to play
Old Mar 06 2013, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alicea View Post
Would it be possible for you to add a passenger airplane that is more to scale of the terminal you produced? The current one is too big to use with it. Like all your additions as always, thanks for keeping us interested enough to continue to play
agreed..... scale has been an issue for the 4 years FT has been available.

but... we still play, and I still play. .....
Old Mar 06 2013, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
First clear the memcache (link below), then close the unsetting text page and your farm if it is open. Then clear the browser cache and close the browser.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
done this multiple times, no help
Closed Thread

Tags
train