Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 22 2010, 05:02 PM

tree shaker came in time because no one will want to harvest farm 5 for me when I am done. go look
Old Jul 22 2010, 06:03 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
i kept thinking i am loosing flour and tomatoes and things... but you know what i think i figured out what is going on.. Now that we have the ability to send more into production using that 10+ key. i think we are sending more into production than we did before...... and not watching that we send too many of one item and we go to send another item and oops we are out of flour or sugar or tomato so we are sending so many of one thing and not hitting that key sending only 1 or 10 we are sending hundreds.... does that make any sense to you??? i think that is it really....
Yes, I think you're right, I've noticed the same thing. Still, I love the 10+ key!!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 22 2010, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwii View Post
I would love something we could use pumpkins. They have been around a lot longer than some stuff we are using now. Maybe add pumpkin pie or ice cream. We have lemonade stand not for any use..so maybe pie or ice cream for lemons.
Great idea! Pumpkin ice cream is the most awesome
Old Jul 22 2010, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roozter View Post
*gags*......
Old Jul 22 2010, 08:36 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
*gags*......
For Real Tony D ..... Gags with Tony....
then runs in the kitchen and cuts me a piece of Pumpkin pie and puts globs of kool-whip on it yeah buddie.......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 22 2010, 11:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roozter View Post
*gags*......

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
For Real Tony D ..... Gags with Tony....
then runs in the kitchen and cuts me a piece of Pumpkin pie and puts globs of kool-whip on it yeah buddie.......
I'm gagging with you and Tony. Now Pumpkin pie sounds great, I even have some pumpkins in storage just in case they add that.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jul 23 2010, 07:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bridget55 View Post
I knew that spending some money getting FC would pay out and I wasn't proven wrong. Love all of the newest upgrades especially the 5th farm.

Now I can have various timed crops set up on each farm with one devoted mostly to facilities. I am planning on using my 5th farm as my 4 day facility crops for example. That way since it will take me a while to build up the coinage I won't need to waste a fully upgraded field on just a few needed crops.

Still figuring out the yellow hand thing as well as the tree harvester but by the time I get those mastered the next upgrades should be arriving.

The only 2 things I would like to see as an improvement is: 1. the ability to hide trees that don't need harvesting to make it easier to harvest the ones that need to be taken care of. But then again with the harvester that should be remedied maybe. 2. Fishing is a pain can't get help and it is very time consuming.

Keep up the great work! I appreciate it all.
I agree, fishing is a pain. I think we should have a fishing net that would harvest fish for us, since no one wants the extra coins AND/OR making it worth XP rather than coins to fish. I don't think we needed the tree shaker...as there are BOOKOO people out there willing to harvest trees. I have on average 5 to 6 people begging to harvest mine every week.

I do wish they would come out with more dishes to prepare in the facilities we already own. Like geez, we have a seafood restaurant, but where's the fish and chips? Good grief, have a brain even. We also need a 6th farm. I can't wait for that to come out, along with about 100 new levels even. Yeah, a hundred would be great!! I've been maxed out for months, and every time we get an upgrade, I'm STILL maxed out;......give me something to work toward!!!
Old Jul 23 2010, 10:01 AM

the wine facility wont let me make barrels of wine even though i have grapes in my storage,what am i supposed to do?? help,please
Old Jul 23 2010, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia Peach12 View Post
the wine facility wont let me make barrels of wine even though i have grapes in my storage,what am i supposed to do?? help,please
you may be maxed on allowed processing number. as uou empty production it will allow you to produce a lil more at a time.
Old Jul 23 2010, 10:21 AM

Default Tree Shaker

I am very happy with my new toy, contrary to other farmers' views. I guess it has to do with having your trees packed closely. The tree shaker is awesome!

I wish though that the devs would allow it to work on the flowers too vs. coming out with a separate tool for them. Thank you for the tree shaker, Raul & co.
Closed Thread