Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 18 2010, 10:18 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun.bun@verizon.net View Post
Im working very hard to achieve the highest level but then you go and raise the bar and give the select few the raise in levels. I don't think that is fair to the rest of us who work just as hard. Im thinking that perhaps I should just stop playing FarmTown all together.
The levels aren't increased that quickly, but I understand your frustration in trying to achieve the highest level (in my case it was to get certain items and seeds in the store way back when - I can remember when Level 34 was the highest, then Level 60, then Level 80...). Here are two ways you can increase your XPs quickly: 1) Plant the cheapest and fastest growing crop over and over to get more XPs (I used to plant tons of fields of raspberries - you get the same XPs no matter what crop you plant) to reach the next level; or 2) If you have a million coins to spend freely, purchase, sell and repurchase a building that earns a lot of XPs - the original barn worked great for this; look in the store to see what will pay off the greatest amount of XPs.

Eventually, you will reach the highest level and will go past it so far that you will be waiting for when the levels will increase again to get more FCs. It was a lot of work over many months (believe me - I was sick of raspberry crops after awhile!), but eventually this happened for me.

I wish you the best and happy farming!!
Old Sep 18 2010, 10:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
It most likely went back to your farm. hide all of your buildings, trees, and decorations and see if you can find it after that. If not try refreshing the game and then it should show up on the farm it was on when you left to go water flowers. If it is not there you will need to go post s help request in the Help & support section of the forum that includes a link to your farm. If you do not know how to link your farm the link to the instructions will be included in the bottom of this message.
Thank you; will do now.
Old Sep 18 2010, 10:35 PM

Sorry I am so late saying thank you, have been so busy with the new updates, and farm 6....Raul, you and the devs are the greatest!!!! Thank you and now I'm off again to play.......
Old Sep 18 2010, 10:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda Panda View Post
Anyone having problems with the bulldozer since the new update? Mine no longer stays active when I switch farms. And where would be the appropriate place to report this?

Thanks
Panda
for some reason you need to click on the Big Yellow hand then click on the big bulldozer ... then click what farm you want to go to. then click on the walking man. then click on the bulldozer then click on delete fields........for it to work.... GEEZ...... only way i found to do it now........... if there is a way with fewer steps ..... someone please let me know.... wow......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 18 2010, 11:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Im working very hard to achieve the highest level but then you go and raise the bar and give the select few the raise in levels. I don't think that is fair to the rest of us who work just as hard. Im thinking that perhaps I should just stop playing FarmTown all together.
UMMM everyone works the same amount for each level increase..... there are some who have been at that level 115 for a bit and therefore had accumulated enough exp points to be raised up to 135.....they did not cut any corners at all but they all worked just as much. your in a great position right now you will be able to watch that exp bar climb up as you work .......

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Sep 18 2010, 11:06 PM

Quote:
What are you talking about? No one gets "free levels" as they are all earned. If you think of levels in terms of the amount of experience points needed, be aware that you do not stop earning experience points when you reach the highest level. You just accumulate experience points in advance of the creation of new levels. There are people with millions of xp that are at 135. I myself am at over 1.6 million xp and I have a neighbor who is waaaay ahead of me because she plays almost all day. I earned my extra 20 levels a long time ago.
Old Sep 18 2010, 11:16 PM

I have no life so I have over 4 million exp and had over a billion coins, it takes alot of time playing to get to that point, now I will be at level 135 till the next time they give more levels. It is all in the amount of time you play, this is my fun outlet as I am disabled and love the game. That is why some people level up immediately, we are ADDICTED .I am even reconstructing on farm as I go even tho it is taking me awhile as I can't devide just how to do my island..the hermit in the basement
Old Sep 18 2010, 11:39 PM

Thumbs up

Thanks to the Devs for the bug fixes; always welcome.

The post about this update could've been a little more descript though. Just saying. A friend and I wondered which 'tools' could be put in storage for use. Someone on the forum said it was harvesting tools--we were both hoping it affected the manure spreader *shrug*

That aside, I still see the game improving and hooking most of us for some time to come *thumbs up*
Old Sep 18 2010, 11:49 PM

Thank you very much for the fix to the unable to work in others facilities. It is the first time since it came out that I am able to do this. I really appreciate it.
Old Sep 18 2010, 11:53 PM

I am thinking of purchasing the Jewelry Factory now that I have somewhere to put it (sixth farm is WONDERFUL, THANK YOU!) but I see that it makes jewelry from the "minerals and wood" in your storage? WOOD? What kind of wood (I am not growing any trees right now) and how do you use wood in jewelry? Wouldn't it be nice if there were a specific "ingredients list" posted somewhere?
Closed Thread