Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 02 2010, 10:49 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
as an aside, don't you know that the signature has quantity limits...... 14 links won't fit.
Assuming you have 2 accounts, you might try just posting 2 links....one link to one account, and one link to the other account.
Old Dec 02 2010, 11:17 AM

I get disconnect every time I use the fishing boat on my first farm only and during harvesting for others....really is irksom!
Old Dec 02 2010, 11:42 AM
Account Not Linked

Farmville has already released Christmas and winter Items, get with it Farm town, why so long to get our these Items?
Old Dec 02 2010, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise2 View Post
Farmville has already released Christmas and winter Items, get with it Farm town, why so long to get our these Items?
It's only December 2, last year the Christmas items hit on December 4th (round about). PLUS, I'm sure the Devs are working on fixes to do at the same time...So chillax, SOON...it will be Christmas Day!!

And then everyone will be crabbing about the Valentine's Day stuff!

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Dec 02 2010, 12:04 PM

I, too, am anxious for the Christmas decorations, however, I know the devs will give them when they have everything ready....they have been wonderful with all of the upgrades they have given us, and have tried very hard to give us what we want....patience is the key.....and thanks devs for all of your hard work....you are appreciated!!!!
Old Dec 02 2010, 12:24 PM

Keeping my fingers crossed... maybe Santa will bring me 'patience' as a gift. I could sure use it.
Old Dec 02 2010, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalknRockPines View Post
Keeping my fingers crossed... maybe Santa will bring me 'patience' as a gift. I could sure use it.
Reminds me of an old prayer..."Lord, grant me patience....but please hurry!"

It's a game, not a competition...enjoy at your own pace.

Blessed are the thin-skinned for they shall make life miserable for everyone else.

Google Chrome
WF40

Farming since 3/31/09
Old Dec 02 2010, 01:12 PM

5. Item Storage Improvements:

- 'Items' Tab added to market window: This will allow you to sell items in your storage without putting them in your farm first.

- Filters: You can now filter items in your item storage by category. There is one special category named 'Seasonal' that contains all Seasonal items.

6. Market Improvements:

- 'Sell Half' button added: This will allow you to sell only half of your products.

- 'Sell All' button below Non-Ingredients filter: This will allow you to sell all products at once when the 'Non-Ingredients' filter is selected. Based on user feedback, we may decide to add this button to other categories as well, although this can be a little risky.

would someone explain filtering. I can resort items in the storage into categories, but see nothing about filtering non ingredients. I certainly like the new fixes. just need help in understanding.

Last edited by webeasy; Dec 02 2010 at 04:39 PM.
Old Dec 02 2010, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottLanter View Post
Assuming you have 2 accounts, you might try just posting 2 links....one link to one account, and one link to the other account.
I considered that at 6 farms each....and actually have laid out one link and references to the other names with no links for each, to use as a signature.... it was no problemo with "only" 5 farms.... but those darndevs had to go and offer more cool releases for us.

Of course there might be some farmers who will think it is not fair that they have to "work" to get to visit the other farms directly..... assuming they really want to visit.

hehe
Old Dec 02 2010, 03:58 PM

By this weekend we will be

Visited by the Gifts of Christmas Past.......

Presented with the Gifts of Christmas Present.....

and

be anxious to get the Gifts of Christmas Yet To Come.

Sincerly

M. Predicto
Closed Thread