Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 05 2010, 09:17 PM

I'm still not seeing the Thanksgiving gifts on the gift page,I refreshed the page,but it's still not there..but,thanks for the update.still waiting to get the 7th farm..and more levels...it will be like Christmas in November!!
Old Nov 05 2010, 09:46 PM

Glad you added the option to sell to other farmers. Only thing I wonder, is how to you selectivly sell primary products? I don't want to sell every thing, just a specific item. Also, would be really nice to be able to buy such things as jam or honey!
Old Nov 05 2010, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I tried to send the Thanksgiving mailbox to my neighbors today and got a message that "this gift is locked." Why on earth would that be the case? I am at the highest level; don't know what's going on with these Thanksgiving items. There seem to be a lot of glitches.
This is nothing new. Way back when trees were locked so we couldn't buy them.
Old Nov 05 2010, 10:20 PM

Thumbs down Error and time out

I have been having issues with being timed out. I have followed all instructions on clearing cookies and clearing this website. with no help at all. I can not even work any of my friends farms.. This really stinks. Any help would be appreciated!
Old Nov 05 2010, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine in CA View Post
Glad you added the option to sell to other farmers. Only thing I wonder, is how to you selectivly sell primary products? I don't want to sell every thing, just a specific item. Also, would be really nice to be able to buy such things as jam or honey!
Yes, you can select the item you want to sell, the quantity, and the price. Here is the thread that explains the process...
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...78#post4091778
Old Nov 05 2010, 11:08 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
i had that yesterday i just refreshed the send gifts page and it worked.. i'm guessing that they had that up until the TG items were totally rolled out..... just guessing mind you......
Thanks, it worked tonight - the 2nd time I went to the gifts page. The first time there weren't any Thanksgiving items shown at all! Now if I could just buy some Thanksgiving items - they still disappear when I try to buy them. I don't dare try to place any of my Thanksgiving gifts because I'm sure they will disappear too, like my autumn tree did last night. I've never had trouble like this with Farm Town before (lucky me, I guess - LOL).
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 06 2010, 12:18 AM

Exclamation Question

Do you think it's possible that you could add selling the harvests from the trees that is not used from your farm. I have 2 types of trees that I don't use the harvest from but my neighbors do.
Old Nov 06 2010, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starbound View Post
How about a "Sell All" button in the "Non Ingredients" option???

Star
I totally agree and wish we did have that option. It takes me at least 30 minutes twice a day to sell all my "non-ingredients" and I HATE it when I accidentally hit the wrong box and sell something I need.
Old Nov 06 2010, 04:54 AM
Account Not Linked

I lost half a farm too, and I have no thanksgiving stuff (in the UK). Came back when I restarted my browser.
Old Nov 06 2010, 05:10 AM

Thank you, Raul. Such excellent upgrades to an already awesome game! I'm waiting on pins & needles for farm 7! I can't ever seem to get enough stuff planted with six farms! Love all the new crops & trees....everything but the Halloween stuff, but then I'm an old grumpy bear and don't like Halloween. I see that yesterday the Halloween items were replaced with Thanksgiving...HOORAY!!

Thanks again!
Granny & friends
Closed Thread