Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 16 2011, 02:42 PM

amen! the gift box NEEDS improvements!!!! as does the cheese issue...how about the fish farming facility put in with this ordering building with the truck? never enough fish from the plant.
i love this game, but i would be even happier if these suggestions were taken into consideration. please, please, please...
Old Mar 16 2011, 03:03 PM

Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you!
Old Mar 16 2011, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
So I used some of my un-accepted-as-yet gifts to get carbonated water.

And I got all the semi-trucks going full load.

Then I noticed that I pay 700 coin for 5 units of of water, and when I just "harvested" 4 semi trucks, I got 190 carbonated water..... big woop.

Two gifts = 200 water.

That is like paying 1400 coin for the equivalent of one bait-gift

wassup wit dat?

I really like the speed up on the semi's. Way cool. And maybe the soda shop plant will prove to be a cash cow once the caffeine and watermelon are delivered.

watermelon delivered?!
Old Mar 16 2011, 03:06 PM

Default Ordering Station

I just received this as a gift from my sons. Awesome, right! But what exactly does it do? My understanding is that my meats and such will be ready quicker. Is that correct? Or does it double? Not quite sure. Thanks!
Old Mar 16 2011, 03:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKZ View Post
I just received this as a gift from my sons. Awesome, right! But what exactly does it do? My understanding is that my meats and such will be ready quicker. Is that correct? Or does it double? Not quite sure. Thanks!
It'll make production go faster.
Old Mar 16 2011, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKZ View Post
They do double yes, because the delivery time has halved. and also you get an ALL button next to the +30 button.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Mar 16 2011, 03:20 PM

I like being able to harvest all animals from one farm. It would have been nice if they had their own icon, but it is definitely better the way it is, than not having it at all. was tired of visiting 7 farms in order to harvest turkey feathers.

Not crazy about the thing that doubles the trucks output since I only have one truck. I think it cost 40 fc where as another truck would cost me 22. I guess it is only beneficial to those with at least 2 trucks.

Don't care for either of the new facilities, perhaps will change my mind, but think I am tired of facilities, would have preferred something new.

As it stands now, there is nothing I will be buying from this update. Perhaps the diversification thing will add something new to the game when it comes out.

What I would have bought if they had come out with it is a tree chopper that does twice as many trees or a way to fill the facilities in one click. It isn't worth the farmcash to get something to store the items from my facilities in one click since I only sell off my stuff maybe 2 times a week at most.
Old Mar 16 2011, 03:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by InePine View Post
Why would you want to get rid of this when the patch notes clearly state that sometime in the NEAR future you will get rewards for these rankings?

And sooooo many people are asking for caffine and carbonated water---ITS RIGHT THERE IN THE PATCH NOTES! I get so frustrated with people that cant read the text right in front of them!!!

Ok, sorry for the rage, im going to the ice cream parlor to cool down with a sundae.
I don't think that people want the Diversification Rank to go away but they want the done and pending put back in so they can see what is going on. I tend to agree with them on that there is plenty of room for both in the facility manger. On the benefits of the Diversification Rank I don't recall reading of the benefits to come last night but I may have missed that. On the where to get caffeine and carbonated water that was not in the first post last night when a lot of the people where asking about them that was added this morning. Sometimes Raul or a mod will go back in and edit the announcement to give more information that is being asked for over and over again.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Mar 16 2011, 03:50 PM

Thanks! This looks like an awesome update. Can't wait to try everything. You guys sure do a wonderful job of keeping the game interesting!

Farming since April 17, 2009

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5001&farm_ix=1
Old Mar 16 2011, 04:14 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you so much for all you have done.
I have one problem. Non of the items are showing in my storage. It does say there are 177 but they don'[t show.
Also, can the truck loader go in storage and be used?
Thank you again.
Closed Thread