Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 01 2024, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty Thoma5 View Post
Its all very strange, I went home for 24 hours and all working perfectly there, got back to the holiday cottage and again it wouldn't load through the mifi box. As of last night, unknown to me the hotspot I was using got turned off so my laptop resorted to the mifi - which I guess is just another hotspot really as it's all running off the same mast, but now suddenly I can load the game again through that connection.
Hi Betty Thoma5

If you are only having problems in the place for your vacation and not at home, then it is possible there is some kind of internet issue in that zone.

Sadly there is nothing we can do to help with that, it seems to be something intermitent so you can only have to continue trying and check if at some time of the day you have no problems loading the game.
Old Jan 11 2024, 07:44 AM

Default connection

I am unable to get the green tick to connect it stays red and the pop up say to click and it still will not connect this has been for 2 days . cleared the cache and that didn't help .. Thanks for any help
Old Jan 11 2024, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by red8863 View Post
I am unable to get the green tick to connect it stays red and the pop up say to click and it still will not connect this has been for 2 days . cleared the cache and that didn't help .. Thanks for any help
Hi red

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

It sounds like you are having internet issues. Please check if you are getting errors in the console below the game screen.

Please try all suggestions given in the following link and see if they help you with your problem:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590
Old Jan 11 2024, 08:12 AM

I did all those things and still not connecting it also happening on another account this is the ERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c20.slashkey.com:443
Old Jan 11 2024, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by red8863 View Post
I did all those things and still not connecting it also happening on another account this is the ERROR: SFS.Connect: Failed: c20.slashkey.com:443

I just loaded your account without problems and went from farm to farm and the plug was always green.

If you are having the same issue in 2 accounts, then I think it could be something in your end.

Did you unplug your router/modem for a minute and also restart your computer? Please do that again.

You can also try to contact your internet provider to see if they are having problems in your zone.

You go through multiple links till you get the app. If one of those links is down or with heavy traffic, then this kind of problems could happen.

Last edited by marymarcel; Jan 11 2024 at 08:36 AM.
Old Jan 11 2024, 01:33 PM

my farm games dont load...plz help
Old Jan 11 2024, 01:35 PM

thx it loaded now
Old Jan 11 2024, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogga View Post
my farm games dont load...plz help
Quote:
Originally Posted by gogga View Post
thx it loaded now

Thanks for letting us know gogga
Old Jan 13 2024, 07:43 AM

Default Unable to get into Farm Town

I really am quite frustrated it has taken forever to get to this point all I want to do Is play on my Farm Town account but am unable to do so on three Browsers as follows Google Chrome, Firefox and the one I am on now What is going on have I done something wrong that I do not know about?
My user ID is 100000008555331 Build number 76
I have been playing since 2009.

Can someone please help me....

Regards

Mary Plant
Old Jan 13 2024, 07:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Plant View Post
I really am quite frustrated it has taken forever to get to this point all I want to do Is play on my Farm Town account but am unable to do so on three Browsers as follows Google Chrome, Firefox and the one I am on now What is going on have I done something wrong that I do not know about?
My user ID is 100000008555331 Build number 76
I have been playing since 2009.

Can someone please help me....

Regards

Mary Plant
Hi Mary Plant

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I just loaded your farms without problems.

Please be sure that your browser and your computer system are up to date. If you do any update then please restart your computer.

Are you using a saved link in your computer? If so, then use this link and see if you can load the farms:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/login

If you are able to load your farms, then the link saved in your computer is corrupted and that is why you cant load the game.

Other than those, you have more suggestions to try in the following thread:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

Tags
cannot load game, farm not loading, farm town not loading, frequent crashes, game freezes, green screen, loading issues, saving data, u00, webgl, white screen, x025, x025 error