Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 30 2011, 05:11 AM
Account Not Linked

I haven't been able to play properly for a while and all this happens, firstly thank you so much and secondly i have a weekend free so i can farm for ages - though still need to feed the kids etc but i need to really digest all these lovely updates.

thank you once again for taking this game to the next level and for listening to our requests, it is appreciated.

also thank you to the mods who will be painstakingly patient explaining them over & over again xx
Old Jul 30 2011, 06:41 AM

Curious when these new features for the facilities will be made available.
Old Jul 30 2011, 06:41 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Marigold

In the new releases it says the flower shop will have marigold in pot. I'm just about to plant the flowers needed. I assume this is the orange marigold in the store, as that's the only marigold mentioned? Also there's no mention of a new flower for the store.

If I'm wrong in these facts, please let me know before I plant. lol (I've just realised the hours I spent planting flowers yesterday, I did on the wrong diagonal from the rest in my farm. I don't want more mistakes to correct. Flowers are too time-consuming.)
Old Jul 30 2011, 07:34 AM

I was planting flowers, too. I'm not sure if I need to plant the yellow marigold or the orange? LOL Maybe I will just plant both?!?
Old Jul 30 2011, 07:42 AM

[quote=Raul;4771374]See Known Issues, Bug Fixes and Post-Launch updates at the end of this post.

6. Design this Farm Together: For people who likes designing farms, you now have the option to invite other users to help design your farm. You just need to click the user avatar and select 'Design this Farm Together'. This feature will enable several users to join forces to design the best farm out there, or for one user to learn some design tricks from the most experienced ones. These are the rules:

- You can invite several users at the same time to design in your farm
- The owner of the farm needs to be present at all times in the farm. Once the owner navigates from the current farm the collaborative design will stop working. Another way to cancel is to select 'Cancel Design Farm Together' from the Avatar menu.
- Other users can only move non-farmcash items from one place to another, no other operations are allowed, like buying new items.
- In the future, other users will be able to rotate items as well.

I have a question about this. It says if the owner navigates away from the current farm the collaborative design will stop. What about if the owner is standing there and they don't move and their session times out, does this end the collaborative design session too?

thanks
Old Jul 30 2011, 07:56 AM

WOW!!!!!! You guys rock!! I usually just play around my farm to figure out what y'all have done 'this time', but for some reason I knew I had to come read in the forums about the new changes because this game is becoming so intricate and BIG. Good call on everything. Glad you put back the final message when working facilities. It always made me feel like I was missing work because of a glitch.
Now the complaint!!! REALLY? on the fertilized farm highlight!! I could care less which of my own and especially my neighbors farms are highlighted!! I so wish you could have used this option to show us which farms peoples 'working' facilities are on..and at that..making that farm a different color..like red..or black. This highlighting on these tiny squares looks like a terrible paint job or something. At least I could opt out of seeing my/peoples crops highlighted under the wrench tool. If this is going to stay..please give me the option to turn it off!! Thank you!! Thanks for the constant upgrades. I really love this game. Always excited to see what's next!!

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Jul 30 2011, 08:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
See Known Issues, Bug Fixes and Post-Launch updates at the end of this post.

8. More popups removed when using:

Yellow Edit Hand Tool
Arrows to pan or when Zooming
Adding animals to buildings
Visit neighbors message when clicking outside the farm
When you move items from item storage to farm a few times, the add to item storage related popups will go away
Message Box warning about Capacity Reached in facilities is now shown only once per product
How about the Invite a Neighbors field. May something like if I click No on 3 times in a row it won't back for that session? Wouldn't bother me if it was gone all together but some may use it. I don't.
thanks
Old Jul 30 2011, 08:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gramma Jan View Post
Curious when these new features for the facilities will be made available.
over the next few days

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jul 30 2011, 08:52 AM

Thanks for the updates. I was hoping for one more and the being a percentage or something in the barns, coops, and ect in the facility manager. thanks again for the updated.
Old Jul 30 2011, 09:18 AM

AWESOME UPDATES!! Thankyou !! I am planting today and just wondering if anyone can tell me what the ingredients required for the Pizza Seasoning will be?
Closed Thread