Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Aug 01 2011, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post

Bug Fixes and Post-Launch updates:

1. When Designing a Farm Together:
- Changes done by the owner of the farm are now reflected correctly for other users designing the farm
- When users move items, the rotation status is now preserved

2. Last message box when working on neighbour facilities was added back

3. Quests/Requests Dialogs priority improved:
- Quests dialogs should not interfere with other Requests dialogs anymore, if there is a hire request dialog open a new quest dialog will not close the hire request dialog
- Hire, Trade, Design Together and Add Body requests, once they appear on the screen, you will have to accept them or close them in order to see other Hire, Trade, Design Together or Add Body requests.
- No need to reload anymore to do another trade with the same user

4. Fertilizer effect in farm selector changed to a yellowish, solid color. It also updates automatically when you fertilize a farm, no need to reload.

5. Chainsaw 3x3 can not be used when working for others

6. Fertilizer tooltip in extended toolbox now shows correct amount when less than an hour of fertilization is remaining

7. When Designing farms together with other players, now you have access to the items menu to rotate the items

8. All Cereal boxes now have different colors so you can differentiate them better

9. The Tench fish was removed from all water items so you have more chances for other fresh water fish. All fish now have a use, except the Sturgeon which will be used in the next release

10. The Premium Cat Food now requires Catfish instead of Tuna
More than just the new products coming tomorrow. At minimum, 8-10 above are new today. Not sure exactly how far up the list it goes, but I know the cereal boxes were blue yesterday night.
Old Aug 01 2011, 08:12 PM
Account Not Linked

I like the new way the diamonds are showing for fertilized farms it makes it easier to see which ones are fertilized. I can't wait for the new products tomorrow.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Aug 01 2011, 08:13 PM

You guys rock- the fertilised farm alert change is excellent. How cool to have such a responsive dev team. Thank you
Phorest Pharm
Cedar Phorest
Phunny Pharm
Phertile Phields
Phar Owt
Absolutely Phabulous

Pharming phrantically since May 18, 2010 after a break away over the summer.
Old Aug 01 2011, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post

3. 22 New products for existing facilities: (Coming in the next few days)

Facilities in Coins: Rhubarb Pie (Bakery), White Pizza (Pizza Restaurant), Maple Syrup (Sugar Refinery), Pistachios (Snack Factory), Fish Oil Tablets (Remedy Shop), Artichokes Extract (Remedy Shop), Sandpaper (Paper Mill), Yellowtail Sushi (Sushi Restaurant), Italian Sandwich (Sandwich Restaurant), Pancakes (Bakery), Pancakes with Syrup and Bacon (Breakfast Restaurant)

Facilities in FarmCash: Eggplant Parmesan (Pasta Restaurant), Fine Clay Pot (Ceramic Factory), Chocolate covered Peanuts (Confectionery), Crab Cakes (Seafood Restaurant), Fish Oil (Oil Factory), Bacon Wrapped Trout and Rosemary (Dinner restaurant), Zucchini Wrapped Grouper and Cauliflower Mash (Seafood Restaurant), Pizza Seasoning (Spice Factory), Bird of paradise and Red poppy in Pot (Flower Shop), Blue Hyacinth and Marigold in Pot (Flower Shop), Lentils Soup (Soup Restaurant)

We need an update, please! It's been almost four full days now, and still no new products in our facilities. If you'd given us a complete list of ingredients that we're going to need for the 22 new products, we could have used this long delay to prepare for their arrival. I've planted crops that might be useless in facilities, and posted for belt bonuses that no one wants to accept until they know. Please... if it's going to be another "few days" -- have mercy on us, and post that ingredients list!

8. More popups removed when using:

Yellow Edit Hand Tool
Arrows to pan or when Zooming
Adding animals to buildings
Visit neighbors message when clicking outside the farm
When you move items from item storage to farm a few times, the add to item storage related popups will go away
Message Box warning about Capacity Reached in facilities is now shown only once per product

Once is one time too many. Those popups add even more time to the process of loading facilities, during a time when server overload is causing long delays and server timeouts while in the Facility Manager screen. I get most of those popups because the server is lagging behind me in displaying how many batches I've started, and I end up clicking an extra time. All that's needed is one of those floating text messages when the limit is reached. That would provide the information, but would not bring loading to a halt, while we are forced to close the popup box.

Wow, while I was preparing to post this... Raul posted the updated update, LOL. So now my question is... Please define "Tomorrow"... ? Seriously, I need to get my farms planted!

Last edited by Caren Katsmom; Aug 01 2011 at 08:20 PM.
Old Aug 01 2011, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caren Katsmom View Post
Once is one time too many. Those popups add even more time to the process of loading facilities, during a time when server overload is causing long delays and server timeouts while in the Facility Manager screen. I get most of those popups because the server is lagging behind me in displaying how many batches I've started, and I end up clicking an extra time. All that's needed is one of those floating text messages when the limit is reached. That would provide the information, but would not bring loading to a halt, while we are forced to close the popup box.

Wow, while I was preparing to post this... Raul posted the updated update, LOL. So now my question is... Please define "Tomorrow"... ? Seriously, I need to get my farms planted!
tomorrow = within 24 hrs be patient my friend

i think the popup coming up once is a vast improvement from what it was and i am grateful for that

Old Aug 01 2011, 08:25 PM

Send a message via AIM to abby21 Send a message via Yahoo to abby21

why is the outline of my farm red?
Old Aug 01 2011, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abby21 View Post
why is the outline of my farm read?
may mean its not fertilised?

just guessing

Old Aug 01 2011, 08:26 PM

i agreee with Al the pop-up appearingf just once is good unless u know how many clicks to top up or fill a facility otherwise some of us would be clicking away to no avail cos the item is full lol

i am not a moderator ...just someone who likes to help out where i can

Proudly Farming Since May 2009
Old Aug 01 2011, 08:28 PM

Hallelujah! Love the new way of showing fertilized/not fertilized farms (and until I saw this post, thought I was losing the screen on my laptop! ) And now I know I can post tomorrow night again--even better! Should have enough of what I can figure I need (other than oregano and parsley, what else could be used in pizza seasoning.... and will we need strawberries to go into the rhubarb pie?)

Thanks guys!
Closed Thread