Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 09 2021, 05:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slartismum View Post
Hi, not sure if this is the correct page but I will go ahead anyway. When I am harvesting/planting only the squares belonging to my machines are showing, eg if using a 240 machine, then 240 squares appear and the rest do not show until I move over them.I know this is only a nuisance but I was wondering if it is the same with everyone or something that I am doing incorrectly. Because they do not all show I frequently miss out on a row or two, then they have wasted when i go back. Sometimes only a couple of squares show at a time.
Thanks in advance for your advice.
Hi Slartismum,
I moved your post to the thread about plowing, seeding and harvesting.
We do not have a tool that does 240 items. But if you are using a regular tool then it will only show the number of squares that the tool can do. If you have more than that in the same space as in stacked plots then you should be seeing a complete square covering the whole area, but only if you are using one of the EX tools. If you are not seeing the entire square when using an EX tool then you need to change it's mode in lower right corner to Extent mode.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 10 2021, 11:23 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for your reply. Maybe I should have mentioned that this happens when I am a super neighbour. There is no icon for reducing the extended mode. The 250 is the number under the blue combination. When I think that I have finished, the icon does not disappear so I know there are more plots to do and have to go all over the field with only one or two squares showing. Like I said, it is inconvenient but still doable.
Thanks again.
Old Feb 10 2021, 11:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by slartismum View Post
Thanks for your reply. Maybe I should have mentioned that this happens when I am a super neighbour. There is no icon for reducing the extended mode. The 250 is the number under the blue combination. When I think that I have finished, the icon does not disappear so I know there are more plots to do and have to go all over the field with only one or two squares showing. Like I said, it is inconvenient but still doable.
Thanks again.
Hi slartismum,
There isn't any number under the combines in the toolbox. The blue combine does 324 fields according to the information in the store.
That is not an EX combine so if you are doing a farm with stacked fields it will not do all of them in one pass.

If it is not a stacked fields farm then it could be they are done and just not clearing. Try refreshing the farm to see if they are all harvested or it will show only those fields missed when you pick up the tool again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 11 2021, 02:35 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks again. Will do as you suggest.
Old Feb 16 2021, 10:36 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Ready to harvest items no longer selected after selecting tool

Hello. It used to be when I selected a tool, that only the appropriate crops/tree/flower that were ready to be harvested would show on the farm and would disappear once harvested. I'm not sure what I did but it stopped doing that and I cannot find how to reset that. Is that an game error or a user error? LOL. Thank you!!
Old Feb 16 2021, 10:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonspinner97 View Post
Hello. It used to be when I selected a tool, that only the appropriate crops/tree/flower that were ready to be harvested would show on the farm and would disappear once harvested. I'm not sure what I did but it stopped doing that and I cannot find how to reset that. Is that an game error or a user error? LOL. Thank you!!
Hi Moonspinner,
When you pick up a tool, look in the lower right corner and make sure the Eye is half closed.

If you are talking about crops the plots will not disappear, so if you are using a combine for harvest plow, then it will still show the plowed fields. Or if you are using the combine harvest plow plant then it will show the newly planted plots still.
Old Feb 16 2021, 10:50 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Moonspinner,
When you pick up a tool, look in the lower right corner and make sure the Eye is half closed.

If you are talking about crops the plots will not disappear, so if you are using a combine for harvest plow, then it will still show the plowed fields. Or if you are using the combine harvest plow plant then it will show the newly planted plots still.
OMG!! You are the best!! Thank you for helping with my 'user error'
Old Feb 17 2021, 07:57 AM

Angry Harvests not stored

Harvested Wheat,and found none had stored.
Old Feb 17 2021, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Carpenter View Post
Harvested Wheat,and found none had stored.

Hi Sally Carpenter

I moved your post to the thread for your problem.

I just checked your data and it shows Wheat stored. Please reload the game by clicking in Play button and then check your storage again.
Old Feb 18 2021, 02:30 PM

Please pardon me if someone has already asked/answered this, but is highlighting fertilized crops coming back at some point? I planted coffee a couple of days ago and couldn't see where I had planted and not, because the seeds are functionally the same colour as the plowed plots... if highlighting is not coming back, could we at least adjust the colour of the seeds so they're easier to see, please?

Visit my farm!
The Rainbow Connection

Tags
can't plant, can't plow, can't see crops, crop growth times, crops, farm stats, harvest, harvesting, harvesting crops, offline, plant, plow, seeding