Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 15 2012, 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwahr55 View Post
Still looking for the "train depot" ... how far down in the store section do I need to scroll to find it? I have looked and looked in the building section. LOL
Hi, this may help..

Finding the Train items...

It is best to switch the display to alphabetical .

Train Tracks ....... Paths/Grounds section

Train Depot ....... Buildings section

Train and carriages

Red passenger locomotive .... Motion section

Red passenger wagon ........... Motion section
Old Apr 16 2012, 08:12 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you very much for the new release and levels/farm cash! I am really enjoying the Harvest Time Filter Change. It is so easy to find the seeds (now that we have so many!) and it eliminated the problem of seeds "changing places" when planting. The new view for the Dairy Processing Plant really looks nice on my farm too! Farm 14 was much awaited and appreciated too, even though I am still working on the other expansions.
Old Apr 16 2012, 10:38 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default The Railroad problem

So far this release has been trouble free for me except for the railroad problem. The track layers have gone on strike demanding FC for pay and not them silly coins.

Gona bring the army in to get them back to work, It does give me time to see what new train additions and tracks that will be available.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 16 2012, 02:28 PM

I simply adore the new landscaping items and this will keep me ecstatic/content for quite awhile, but alas, I've gone from great hope and expectation to great let down and defeat while awaiting a better system to work with and be able to analyze our inventories.
Theres so much I'd like to be able to do to be able to really understand and be on top of my inventory, but having to scroll one by one is (strong explative here).
It would be so much more satisfying and even more addicting if we could really grasp whats going on in our own inventories.

I vote for a facility manager that when you click on any facility it has filter capabilities beyond our wildest dreams!!! :P
My thought is to actually see what products the bakery makes (for example) plus every ingredient used for all those items. An ordering manager to order each of the facilities total needs and then order those items for the day/week/month/ having those orders filled by the very factories you own. The train runs by..or the semi..or any number of other ways deliveries are made and those shipments come in. Sugar, Dairy.........what ever deliveries we need. Then we check them in and start production of the bakery items. We can do this for every facility from ONE manager.
If I want to see my total need/use for apples, I should be able to click on apples and research everything I need to know about my apples. How many in stock, how many growing on farms, when they are due, what items use apples and what stores/facilities use them and how much. How many apples do I actually need to run a full load of apple pies??
UGH. I'm wilting fast without this capability because of how long I've desired to see it be done with dire let down each time an upgrade is made and this is left out

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Apr 16 2012, 03:46 PM

Level:
XP:

I have and will continue to Thank all of the devs for all of their work! Because of them and the mods and the people that keep the threads clean I have played this game for years!!! I have one major fear. I have never encountered it and pray I never do. Between the years and using real world money, my WORST FEAR IS TO SOME HOW LOOSE THIS GAME!!! is there some way that this game can be saved!Like on a memory stick or some such product???!!! I may not be the fanciest of farmers or the most artsy. But I love the time I put into this game. I guess I am addicted. But a lot of time and effert has gone into it! Thanks every one for making it something I do not want to loose!!!!
Old Apr 16 2012, 04:19 PM

Great updates devs. I'm lovin' it!
Old Apr 16 2012, 06:06 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwahr55 View Post
Still looking for the "train depot" ... how far down in the store section do I need to scroll to find it? I have looked and looked in the building section. LOL
Alphabetize the list and you will find it immediately.... if not is not at the end but almost to the beginning of the buildings
Old Apr 16 2012, 06:13 PM

Level:
XP:

Well I deserve 1,000 lashes with a wet noodle, yes it was PASTRAMI instead of prosciutto, sorry about the mistake, thanks guys. Now my love goes to the moderators as well as the other team which i hear from once a month, lol
Old Apr 17 2012, 12:15 AM

my understanding to some of those who say children are not/should not be playing, well the age limit for children on FB is 13!!!

I'm guessing if 13 is considered child, Children just might be playing on FarmTown....... just saying.
Old Apr 17 2012, 12:54 AM
Senior Moderator

Default Train Problem

Just found a problem with the trains - the passenger cars and locomotive cannot be placled on the crossover.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread