Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 02 2018, 06:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Suddenly the Super Neighbor is not working. I did one SN and it was fine. I reloaded the game and it loaded like an update had been made and the SN for 3 neighbors will not work. The reload removed the Father's Day gifts.
Old Jul 02 2018, 06:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.Bob View Post
Suddenly the Super Neighbor is not working. I did one SN and it was fine. I reloaded the game and it loaded like an update had been made and the SN for 3 neighbors will not work. The reload removed the Father's Day gifts.
Hi L.A.Bob,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
If you were trying to work during the release change then that might have been the problem.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 02 2018, 07:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi L.A.Bob,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
If you were trying to work during the release change then that might have been the problem.
I'm having the same problem it seams to be lock on farm 1 cause when I go to the other farms the super neighbor works fine
Old Jul 02 2018, 07:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by drr30 View Post
I'm having the same problem it seams to be lock on farm 1 cause when I go to the other farms the super neighbor works fine
We are checking on this and yes it appears the default farm is the only one that doersn't work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 02 2018, 07:22 PM
Account Not Linked

I did the Memcash clear and closed and reloaded still does not work on the first farm but the Super Neighbor does work on the other farms, went back to the first famr and it still does not work.
Old Jul 02 2018, 07:27 PM

Interesting thing now happening on all 4 accounts that I've not noticed before.
When a ship has now prepared a container, and you are not in the ships section but get the pop up to say its done, when now clicking on that window it now loads the ships prapare list.
Did I miss this in a previous release or is it new ?

OK ignore that.
Seems it only done it on first load up of game on ships that I started to prepare earlier.
Once window is closed it doesn't do it again while in the same game session.

Last edited by NiMo1960; Jul 02 2018 at 07:34 PM.
Old Jul 02 2018, 07:36 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.Bob View Post
I did the Memcash clear and closed and reloaded still does not work on the first farm but the Super Neighbor does work on the other farms, went back to the first famr and it still does not work.
Hi LA Bob,
Is this your own farms or someone else's? If this is a neighbor ask them to see if the default farm has been set to disable SN work. If it is yours check your default farm for that.
Old Jul 02 2018, 07:58 PM

Same issue to report as others. My super neighbor can't work on my farm 1 and I can't work on her farm 1. We both have made sure that default is NOT set to disable SN work. Have both reloaded and used memcache.
Old Jul 02 2018, 08:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerriFlynn View Post
Same issue to report as others. My super neighbor can't work on my farm 1 and I can't work on her farm 1. We both have made sure that default is NOT set to disable SN work. Have both reloaded and used memcache.
Hi TerriFlynn,
Have you checked it after you reloaded to make sure it stayed unchecked?
Old Jul 02 2018, 08:05 PM

Default SN default farm problem

Same problem with SN farms. It is the default farm of the SN that I cannot work on as no tools show up. SN had to untick the setting for not harvesting etc even though it had never been ticked before. So only since the Fathers day's gifts have been taken out this section of the game has a problem. The setting for SN not to harvest etc on the default farm keeps reverting back to NOT work on that farm.
Closed Thread

Tags
tools missing