Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 23 2024, 04:28 AM

Default No Dans

Hi, I don't seem to be getting any dans from my new facilities. I buy the new facilities each time they come out and I fill my facilities up regularly throughout the day. I see other farmers achieving the dans and posting for the bonus. I can't remember the last time I achieved a dan and posted for a bonus. Thanks
Old Mar 23 2024, 07:42 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
Hi, I don't seem to be getting any dans from my new facilities. I buy the new facilities each time they come out and I fill my facilities up regularly throughout the day. I see other farmers achieving the dans and posting for the bonus. I can't remember the last time I achieved a dan and posted for a bonus. Thanks
Hi Vivienne57,

Ability to earn the Belts and Dans for newer facilities are never usually added at time they are released, the exception to that is any new product added to an older facility that has already had them released.

You will need to wait for the devs to release more of them. We are never told ahead of time exactly when that will happen but when they are released it's usually for quite a few of them.

If you wish, you could request that more are released in the Suggestions area of the forum.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Today, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Vivienne57,

Ability to earn the Belts and Dans for newer facilities are never usually added at time they are released, the exception to that is any new product added to an older facility that has already had them released.

You will need to wait for the devs to release more of them. We are never told ahead of time exactly when that will happen but when they are released it's usually for quite a few of them.

If you wish, you could request that more are released in the Suggestions area of the forum.
Ah right thanks.

Tags
belt manager, belts, bonus, bonuses, dans