Originally Posted by mickliet View Post
hi

you would be best to post your neighbour request here

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Aug 14 2011, 09:44 AM

Does anyone know if Slashkey - specifically Farmtown have any plans to be available with Google+? I see Zinga has a few there.
Old Aug 14 2011, 11:37 AM

I am wondering if anybody is having problems with the farm they are working on jumping when working on it i am having problems when harvesting all of a sudden it goes across the screen and i have to bring it back to where i was this is the second day i am having this problem on firefox, chrome and safari it is madding thanks for any help i have done my cache and all the recommended things
Old Aug 14 2011, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slimpat View Post
I am wondering if anybody is having problems with the farm they are working on jumping when working on it i am having problems when harvesting all of a sudden it goes across the screen and i have to bring it back to where i was this is the second day i am having this problem on firefox, chrome and safari it is madding thanks for any help i have done my cache and all the recommended things
Please check your game preferences (wrench icon at the top) and make sure to UNcheck 'follow avatar while walking'

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Aug 14 2011, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Please check your game preferences (wrench icon at the top) and make sure to UNcheck 'follow avatar while walking'
Thank you for the speedy replys that is exactly what was wrong boy do I feel like an idiot do not know how it happened. Again thanks Rob and taz greatly appreciated
Old Aug 14 2011, 05:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Just want to add my own 2 cents to the outcry over "quests". The day I can't buy a facility with coins or farm cash but instead have to depend on neighbors to help me "build" it will be my last day on FarmTown, despite the fact that I have spent much time and real money on the game. Don't do this, please. People who want to do this should all decamp for Farmville (there's a bus leaving for there in 15 minutes at the corner of "ante up" and "beg your neighbors"). This would absolutely ruin the game, and I hope developers have gotten this message loud and clear. No quests, no way. Thanks.
Old Aug 14 2011, 05:42 PM

Default Quests

There were only three games I played on Farcebook: FARM TOWN the first one I started playing in 2009. Afterwards I was introduced to FARMVILLE and COUNTRY LIFE. I spend hours on all three games. Then they introduced quests in Farmville where I had to beg my neighbours to send me planks etc and also at that time Country Life started irrigating the farm and you had to request 60 pipes or something to install the system. That is when I quit both FARMVILLE and COUNTRY LIFE. I hate having to beg for stuff when I have enought coins and Farm Cash to pay for them. So please don't put in Quests as that would ruin the game and I would stop playing. But please consider adding a Commercial Farm - Industrial Farm - Restaurant Farm so we can make nice little towns with all our facilities and not have to bunch everything together so that it looks like a DUMP. I used to have such lovely farms now they don't look too good and I'm ashamed of Farm 10 where I put all my facilities. I had to bunch them all together and it looks like a DUMP one big DUMP. Please help us out.
Old Aug 14 2011, 05:52 PM

Default Can't see How many trees fish,etc...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags-Z View Post
Can we have the option of seeing what percent items are at or have items such as trees highlighted or something. Seeing PEA or COC for Peach tree and Cocoa tree is really not what I like to see. I can't tell how many fish are left half the time. I can't tell when the trees need picked. I could care less what trees they are I would rather now at a glace what the percent of harvest the item is or how many fish are left in my pond then to know what the items are. Also I don't need reminded 2 Million times over and over that I can't see my decorations.
In reply to this Mags-Z..it is the new version of flash that is to blame for this. Last night I re-installed my windows with a backup i had from June 28th and presto, with an older version of flash, I can now see all my crops what they are..how many, what percent they are..it's all back, therefore confirming that it is the new version of flash to blame. I don't know what to do about it myself but maybe the devs of FT can get some kind of results from Adobe to get it fixed. Maybe we'll get an update on flash in the next couple days fixing this issue. Fingers crossed.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4233&farm_ix=0

The wave rolls in and rolls back out. Stand strong.
Old Aug 14 2011, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayGee View Post
Just want to add my own 2 cents to the outcry over "quests". The day I can't buy a facility with coins or farm cash but instead have to depend on neighbors to help me "build" it will be my last day on FarmTown, despite the fact that I have spent much time and real money on the game. Don't do this, please. People who want to do this should all decamp for Farmville (there's a bus leaving for there in 15 minutes at the corner of "ante up" and "beg your neighbors"). This would absolutely ruin the game, and I hope developers have gotten this message loud and clear. No quests, no way. Thanks.
Yep ...What she said....