Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 08 2010, 07:32 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

The upgrades are great!!!!! Thanks for keeping me interested. My only concern is that it doesn't appear that people that were level 80, didn't get any farm cash to compensate for the level increase to level 90. So is it that once you advance to level 80, that will be the max farm cash granted? Help.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 08 2010, 07:34 PM

I was 80 and jumped to 90 and got my 10 FC.
Old Jun 08 2010, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbie Dale View Post
I noticed this change too so my daughter & I did an experiment using 2 computers & this is basically what is happening.....the plots left as you described are the person who harvest for you 10% of the crop....so for example 50 plots 5 goes to the person who harvested...and you retain the 45 plots....and you are right you have to reload before you can plow/plant. So I wonder how many people will be hiring now as for example if you are growing crops for the facilities it makes no difference if they are a 'large' crop or not....so I wonder if you did the number crunching if you would be better off harvesting the crop yourself Anyway hope this is helpful.
since it's not just me I think I will now go and post about it in the Help forum. I certainly don't want this turning people off hiring to harvest because I'd like to earn some crops too!
Old Jun 08 2010, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cueball50 View Post
The upgrades are great!!!!! Thanks for keeping me interested. My only concern is that it doesn't appear that people that were level 80, didn't get any farm cash to compensate for the level increase to level 90. So is it that once you advance to level 80, that will be the max farm cash granted? Help.
I was 80 and jumped to 90 and received 10 farm cash! I was very happy about that!
Old Jun 08 2010, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryinVA View Post
I see furniture available, but no mention of being able to get INSIDE any of the houses. Is this something in the works? Where are we supposed to put these couches, chairs, and tables, etc.?
Got mine out by the spa
Old Jun 08 2010, 08:15 PM

Update 2: We are currently working on a way to keep incentivized people with 650K+ XP or 90+ level, stay tunned.

Woohoo thanks guys!
Have been harvesting myself for weeks cause no one will harvest, now with the 10% of crops feature the beggars are back!!! Yay.
Old Jun 08 2010, 08:30 PM

Default I help you

Deb nz
i give you a hand deb nz in harvesting
Old Jun 08 2010, 08:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Here is the list of levels:
Level 81 – XP 544000
Green Governor :You can now buy Watermelon Wagons, Tulip Pods and Garden Tents from the store

Level 82- XP 555000
Amazing Developer :You can now buy Tiki torch, Light Posts and Lifts from the store

Level 83 - XP 566000
Impressive Laborer: You can now buy Dual Light Posts, Daffodil Pods and Spas from the store.

Level 84 – XP 578000
Brilliant Trader: You can now buy Square Chairs, Hyacinth Pods and Small Buses from the store.

Level 85 - XP 590000
Astounding Constructor :You can now buy Circular Tables, Zinnia Pods and Long Barns from the store.

Level 86 – XP 602000
Plant Whisperer: You can now buy Deck Chairs, Lilies Pods and Farmer Statues from the store.

Level 87 – XP 612000
Farm Manager : You can now buy Short Sofas, Crown of thorns Pods and Inflatable Slides from the store.

Level 88 – XP 622000
Minister of Seeds: You can now buy Oval Sofas, Forget me not Pods and Saunas from the store.

Level 89- XP 632000
Growth Mediator: You can now buy Eclipse Sofas, Poppy Pods and Jacuzzi from the store.

Level 90 – XP 643000
Factory Genius: You can now buy Long Sofas, Rose Pods and Farmer Mansions from the store.
Old Jun 08 2010, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Here is the list of levels:
Level 81 – XP 544000
Green Governor :You can now buy Watermelon Wagons, Tulip Pods and Garden Tents from the store

Level 82- XP 555000
Amazing Developer :You can now buy Tiki torch, Light Posts and Lifts from the store

Level 83 - XP 566000
Impressive Laborer: You can now buy Dual Light Posts, Daffodil Pods and Spas from the store.

Level 84 – XP 578000
Brilliant Trader: You can now buy Square Chairs, Hyacinth Pods and Small Buses from the store.

Level 85 - XP 590000
Astounding Constructor :You can now buy Circular Tables, Zinnia Pods and Long Barns from the store.

Level 86 – XP 602000
Plant Whisperer: You can now buy Deck Chairs, Lilies Pods and Farmer Statues from the store.

Level 87 – XP 612000
Farm Manager : You can now buy Short Sofas, Crown of thorns Pods and Inflatable Slides from the store.

Level 88 – XP 622000
Minister of Seeds: You can now buy Oval Sofas, Forget me not Pods and Saunas from the store.

Level 89- XP 632000
Growth Mediator: You can now buy Eclipse Sofas, Poppy Pods and Jacuzzi from the store.

Level 90 – XP 643000
Factory Genius: You can now buy Long Sofas, Rose Pods and Farmer Mansions from the store.
Thanks TT
Old Jun 08 2010, 08:59 PM

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeartheDeer View Post
Nothing about making the game any quicker. Why can't you ever address that? I hate loading up my facilities and now you make a boatload more. Why don't you allow the hired help to use the 4 plot plower, seeder and harvester? Why no hide animals. I KNOW I'm posting in the wrong area, but seriously, the game will be even slower yet. It crashes my browser, my wifes browser. We use different machines, browsers, etc. FIX the game rather than throwing more facilities out there.
It's not necessarily the game causing your loading problems. It's just that it requires pretty high powered computers. I have a friend with the same complaints as yours, and blamed the game, but when I invited her to come and log into her farm on my computer she couldn't believe how fast and easy it was. Now her poor husband is probably being nagged to death for a new computer upgrade

Closed Thread