Closed Thread

Old Jun 23 2010, 12:30 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default "Go visit <x> farm to weed/water" while FACTORY WORK STILL QUEUEING

So I'm sitting waiting for the billionth time for the 1500 "+1 XP" messages to dribble through the server before getting another "CONNECTION TO SERVER TIMED OUT" message and re-queueing all the exact same factory work for the 100th time when I get "Hey, <x> farm needs some water/weeding. Wanna go there?" message pops up.

Uh, can we make it a PRIORITY that the factory work queue gets drained before any of the folksy/cutesy baloney nonsense pops up?

Ya, I'm having a bad day SIMPLY TRYING TO GET WORK INTO MY FACTORIES and all of these things are getting on my nerves. I'm another 2 hours into simply queueing up factory work in ONE FACTORY.

It would also be nice while queueing factory work and boringly clicking on the thing 150 times that we don't get 149 "Production Limits" pop ups THAT EACH HAVE TO BE INDIVIDUALLY DISMISSED because the factory product limits were reached 149 mouse clicks ago and the server was too busy picking it's nose to notify the client of this fact. Or however it's done. I don't care.
Old Jun 23 2010, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by penster380 View Post
I bought the coffe grinder, planted my coffee and waited three days to harvest. Put it in the coffee grinder and it dissappeared. Over 500 batches. What happened????? I had 16 left in storage and put them in and they worked, how do I get my other back? Not happy about this
i had the same problem i have lost a least one full production of coffee and the beans went from my storage reloaded and that worked but i had lost the first production run!
Old Jun 23 2010, 03:50 AM
Account Not Linked

I really like being able to move my animals into their barns. And the gift exchange option is AWESOME!!

There is a glitch on my Farm Town & Farm Ville server. I am unable to go to the market to hire helpers or sell products. My crops are starting to ripen & I am even unable to harvest them myself!! This condition began last night around 10 pm EST & continues this morning. 5 am EST. HELP!!
Old Jun 23 2010, 05:18 AM

i think the new facilities are fun! i would like to see a lemonade stand that used the lemons. or even lemon pie.

sapphirewhispers
Old Jun 23 2010, 08:53 AM

Another question........ when I'm fishing, after I get X number of fish, a cloud of +17 and +23, etc floats up, yet neither my coins or XP changes. What are those numbers for??
Old Jun 23 2010, 09:22 AM
Account Not Linked

I have purchased all the ponds, rivers, fish plant & sea coast. Where do I get Mahi Mahi fish????
Old Jun 23 2010, 09:54 AM

gift exchange, love it, cant seem to put animals in barns, will try again, love all the new features
Old Jun 23 2010, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmosteiko@yahoo.com View Post
I have purchased all the ponds, rivers, fish plant & sea coast. Where do I get Mahi Mahi fish????
Small sea coast! They are not in the large one.
Old Jun 23 2010, 02:19 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy Gifting

It seems ever since the last update I haven't been able to send gifts through the "Gifts" tab. I have to go individually to each farm and send the gifts. Very time consuming; therefore, I'm not sending gifts as often as I used to
Old Jun 23 2010, 02:36 PM

Thank you so much or all the new things and the option to buy farm cash - I know lots don't like the idea of using real money to buy farm cash but for me it is worth saving each week and then buying some - it is my treat! One little request though ....... is there any way of making the experience points add faster to the total once you have clicked on things you want to produce? I find I have to wait quite a long time after I have clicked for the points too be added and even if i click on the save option that takes a long time too with the message that it is saving................... just a little request if possible. Thank you again this game is brilliant!

Sychofreak
Closed Thread