Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 02 2010, 01:08 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Tried the new Ax feature on a few pines late last night. The stumps now indicate 95% grown, but show no evidence of growth. Perhaps they'll just spring back full grown.
I was thinking that they would grow like flowers of crops -- gradually. And hoping perhaps we could freeze growth at various heights which would give us the variety of height pines that would be useful in creating our layouts. .... Apparently not, but that's okay. I'm happy with being able to harvest them and then have them regrow.
Old Jul 02 2010, 01:10 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Thanks very much Raul and developers. Love the new improved speedy storage and production updates. My index finger is particularly relieved LOL!! Looking froward to seeing what we can use the tea in, if anything, and waiting in anticipation for the new wood facitlity(s) and levels.
Love from another self confessed Farm Town addict x
Old Jul 02 2010, 01:24 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
Tried the new Ax feature on a few pines late last night. The stumps now indicate 95% grown, but show no evidence of growth. Perhaps they'll just spring back full grown.
I was thinking that they would grow like flowers of crops -- gradually. And hoping perhaps we could freeze growth at various heights which would give us the variety of height pines that would be useful in creating our layouts. .... Apparently not, but that's okay. I'm happy with being able to harvest them and then have them regrow.
They do stay stumps until they are ready, once ready they are full grown trees again.
Old Jul 02 2010, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe-canadian View Post
first of all..love the new upgrades............BUT....a complaint i hear all the time i agree with...i have all the factories except the flower shop(don't want it)...even running 4 max farms its hard to keep enough of everything planted..the 3 and 4 day crops kill you...can you do something about grow times on those crops..i know i'll keep getting every factory you bring out..or maybe a place you can go to buy stuff you need for factories...KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK...LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!
You can always do what I did. I planted 4 different crops, each one of them one day, Two day, Three day and then Four day, When one of the crops became ripe I would plant a 4 day crop on it. That way I was harvesting a 4 day crop every day with no wait.
Old Jul 02 2010, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Borgies View Post
I love the new ground we can choose. I would like to see a lighter brown though, because the tone that has been used looks near black on my monitor. I see there is more grounds to come out yet, could this be considered please! Like I said in my previous post, you guys rock!
Id loveeeeeee to see some sand! Hope that is in the works too.
Old Jul 02 2010, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcangel1983 View Post
They do stay stumps until they are ready, once ready they are full grown trees again.
I cant even imagine the work it would take to make them appear like they were growing! Id rather see more new stuff....like saaaaand! lol
Old Jul 02 2010, 01:47 PM

I just wanted to comment that I LOVE the new tall, and taller grasses! They make the farms look so much more natural and peaceful. And they accentuate the aesthetics of the buildings, especially the Winery, and Wine Cellar. And for 100 coins, that is just perfect.
Old Jul 02 2010, 01:53 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Great Job

You Guys are incredible. Really great job.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 02 2010, 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueW170 View Post
I cut mine down last night and I noticed a couple of hours ago they had re-appeared! No growth just stump to tree!
Old Jul 02 2010, 02:05 PM

great updates,can't wait till tomorrow!
Closed Thread