Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 04 2010, 05:59 AM
Account Not Linked

i want more lvls:P
Old Jul 04 2010, 06:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JYD View Post
New levels are out! I popped up to 100...is 100 the top?

Yep.... till next Friday......
Old Jul 04 2010, 06:19 AM

I would like to thank the Devs for working over the 4th of July Holiday to finish this update!! Then I want to say thank you, thank you for the new coffee shop!! I am already making my morning brew!! Thanks for all the new facilities I have them all!! Have a great 4th everyone!!

Level 100
Old Jul 04 2010, 06:35 AM
Account Not Linked

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by crafty chris View Post
well i just checked .. no crops nothing in facilities maybe i should go bed and do some planting thats sure to bring out new things lmao ... but no i might miss something
see told you didnt i :O
thanks devs and everyone who kept this thread a laugh a minute really had a good time ..... only one problem now the updates are here ... what we gonna take the p*** out of now? lmao
Old Jul 04 2010, 06:39 AM

Thank you Thank you...Coffee and Tea House ...also factory...roads, new levels....love it...
Old Jul 04 2010, 07:00 AM

I want to give a big thank you for coming up with new factories just when we seem to get bored, But i have one big suggestion, i know we have 4 farms to plant, BUT as the factories come up were running out of planting space. we need more crops more room for factories , we should be allowed two more farms and ones that can only be used for crops,no building or factories to be put on them
I wouldnt have a problem if we can layer our crops,
but i dont understand it and our friends that can or do do it, cant show us because you have to be not online to plant is this legal can you teach us how if it is then there will be no need for new farms, please can someone let me know thanks. get back to me at indigoeyes@shaw.ca
Old Jul 04 2010, 07:02 AM

Just saw everything you added...all I can say is OMG...what a huge update....thank you so much for bringing us a wonderful game
Old Jul 04 2010, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hey there,

Read below the recent updates to FarmTown. This list includes the new levels, gifts, facilities and path we mentioned on Thursday. Things got a little tricky over here so we ended up launching the latest update about 30 hours late, we are sorry for those who waited long hours for it.

1. Axe tool to chop Pine, Oak, Bamboo and Cinnamon trees: Notice the Oak was previously a harvestable tree producing Accorns, this is not the case anymore. From now on, Oak trees are not harvestable, you can only chop them with the Axe to produce stuff later on in your facilities. Oak tree is now at level 44. Chopped logs are used by the Sawmill or the Cinnamon Factory.

The Mayor will re-plant all chopped trees overnight, to save you the burden of doing it yourself.

2. 10 New Levels: About 30+ new items, all in coins. This includes buildings, decorations and gifts.

3. Cobblestone Path: There are another 2 paths shown in the store, locked. They will probably be released early next week. There are many more paths and some new grounds to be released probably later next week.

4. Sawmill (coins): Allows you to produce Pine and Oak lumbers from Pine and Oak logs (timbers).

5. Cinnamon Factory (27FC): Allows you to produce Cinnamon Bundles from the Cinnamon Logs. Cinnamon Bundles are currently used in the Bakery to produce Cinnamon Buns and in the Coffee Shop to produce Cinnamon Latte.

6. Tea Factory (coins): Allows you to produce Black and Green Tea Bags from the Tea crop.

7. Coffee and Tea Shop (33FC): Allows you to produce different types of drinks from Coffee, Tea, Chocolate and Milk:

-Espresso
-Brewed Coffee
-Capuccino
-Cinnamon Late
-Hot Chocolate
-Mocha
-Iced Tea
-Green Tea

8. Start production of multiple batches at once on your facilities: There is a button '+ 10' right next to the 'Start production' button in all the facilities. That button will start the production of 10 (or sometimes, less) batches with one single click.

9. Product filters in storage and market windows: This will allow you to find faster the products you are looking for. Notice that the 'non-ingredients' filter will show you all the products that can not be used as ingredients in your facilities (except fuel).

10. Ground options on the Paths/Ground section in the Store: You can now select different ground types for your fam, this is a per-farm setting. More ground types comming soon.

11. New Tea Crop.

Enjoy!

Thanks

--Raul
You guys are going a great job. Don't be sorry for the delay.

Keep up the great work.
Old Jul 04 2010, 07:34 AM

awesome update! now if they could just come up a way for us to earn farm cash by playing daily that would be great as some of us are on tight budgets and cannot do the special offers that require you to buy something nor spend real money on pixels.
Old Jul 04 2010, 07:47 AM

love all the new stuff! thanks once again to the devs