Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 05 2010, 02:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by godsangel View Post
just wish you all would give us more stuff tobuy with coins
I played for ages without FC, and still enjoyed the game. I buy coins when I can afford it. I'm sure you'll get there one day. One good thing with these updates is that there weren't too many using FC.
Old Jul 05 2010, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybug239 View Post
Well, it's all nice and cool...for the people that have farm cash...what about the ppl that can't afford farm cash??? i've been collecting the stupid cinnamon trees so i can do something with them, but i can't buy the factory b/c it costs REAL CASH. or the coffee and tea shop. cool stuff but not for me....not fair. and i'm already running out of room, no place to plant, no place to put facilities..oh and the earn coins section, doesn't always work. i did enjoy the game until you guys came out with cash only stuff...like today
I disagree, you don't have to buy the FC, you can earn it, yes i have purchased FC a couple of times, but .... I upgraded my 2nd farm on FC alone, that's over 120 FC and I did it all with FC i earned on the offers wall. You may not have the money to spend but if you farm then you have the time, get out there and earn it, it may take you awhile... eg months, but you can do it!

The Wooooooot Estate
Second Farm .... Woooooot Glen
Third Farm .... Wooooootburgh
Fourth Farm.... Loch Woooooot
Fifth Farm .... BallyWooooot
Sixth Farm .... Wooooootshire
Seventh Farm .... Strathwoooooot

Old Jul 05 2010, 04:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdewitt View Post
I would love to see more space, either by a farm expansion or by getting new farms. However, I would like to see them fairly expensive, let me tell you why. If they are cheap everyone has enough money to buy the expansion and then will be right back to the "we need more space." If the expansion (or new farm) is fairly expensive then it will take us some time to get to the expanded farm, thus giving us to strive for, not quickly get to then have time to complain. But never fear, we will complain at the top of our lungs anyway.

I tend to agree. And I would suggest NOT making each expansion available for FT$$. Use the coin only.

That way a player/farmer really has to work for it (duh, novel thought huh), and one cannot be a new player, or much lower level player, who simply buys his way into the success. IMHO that is NOT playing the game.... it is simply an each way using shortcuts.

On the other hand, if one does not want to work for the levels and expansions, and considers FT$$ the quick fix..... make it a lot more expensive.

If I have to pay 75 million in coin for a 4th farm.... one should expect to pay a lot more than $20FT for each of the last expansions..... maybe $25, then $50, then $100.
Old Jul 05 2010, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhughe29 View Post
where do we get crabs from, or how do we catch them etc
I thought of an answer,,,,, but decided to pass this time
Old Jul 05 2010, 06:17 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Golf Carts, ATV's

What happened to these items in the gifts?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 05 2010, 06:21 AM
Account Not Linked

they got replaced. they were for a set period of time
Old Jul 05 2010, 06:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Goat View Post
Nosey is good. Thanks for the compliments
Checked it out also it is great!!
Old Jul 05 2010, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barabbas126 View Post
Farm Town really, really sucks... It is impossible to do what needs be done in a short about of time. I spend more HOURS than I can even count 'watering' my (or other's) Flowers. I am constantly being "timed out' and have to started All Over Again.

'The Market' is the Pits.... the very Last Place I want to go to 'hire' anyone (but have Little to No Choice).

What's wrong or, holding up 'improvements' to 'The Inn'??? Shouldn't 'The Inn' be the place to Hire? (I Go to 'The Market' to sell my produce... nevertherless, I am Forced to go to the Market to 'hire' people. Not Good.

Farm Town keeps 'Adding' to it 'App'... instead of 'improving its existing App.

Farm Town really, really Sucks.
Your screen name is most appropriate!!

I really think you would be happier not playing FT anymore. It was lovely knowing you, but "Goodbye!"

Farming away since June 14, 2009
Old Jul 05 2010, 08:25 AM

Re: All the requests for fifth farm.... one thing I love about this game is that it has an educational dimension: you learn how to utilize raw materials in manufacturing, rotate crops, etc.

I think making the most out of your farm properties requires some rotation of the crops and occasionally you have to shift some facilities in and out of storage. Or at least it will be that way until Farm 5 becomes reality. (And oh, will we hear whining about clogged servers then!!!)

I am wondering how I will ever find time for 5 farms!!!? Four has me spending a lot of time on farming, which I love, but I am now leaving more fields fallow which is more relaxing!!!

Have a good day all, happy holiday to those in the US.

Farming away since June 14, 2009
Old Jul 05 2010, 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustHikk View Post
Currently, the diamonds are 2x2, if it were to go to 5x5, instead of the 3x3 you asked for, there would be 25 farms, not 9.
25 would be overkill i think, 9 is good for now
Closed Thread