Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 20 2010, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy1323 View Post
I was thinking about buying the tree shaker and was wondering how it worked. Can you move it between two farms by putting it in storage? If it works on fuel, I have plenty since I have the fuel system. Thanks for the info!
Yes, you can move it between farms no problem, thats what i do

if you harvest 32 trees at once it consumes 2 units of fuel, otherwise it uses 1 unit. it will only do 32 trees if they are tightly packed in both directions no gaps at all, in an area of 4x8 4 across, 8 down

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Jul 20 2010, 09:37 AM

Thank you Rob, That was very helpful. I have 43 FT dollars now, I guess I'll have to buy some more to buy it. I rearranged my farm and pushed all the trees close together and it is hard to harvest them.
Old Jul 20 2010, 02:02 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Is anyone else having problems with the game running very slow? There is like a pause between every action and is taking forever to save.

- Level 100

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 20 2010, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamaslamma View Post
Appreciate the updates and repairs of the glitches, however, those of us who can climb no higher as there are no more levels are kind of getting screwed. Also i have chatted with some folks whom feel it to not be fair to charge so much cash for some of the items. Some people can earn no more cash and well with the economy as it is some people (including myself) can not afford to use the credit card for a game. There must be a way for you to handle this and make earning cash easier. To be honest, i am ready to quit the game because i am really gaining nothing...................dont you thing there should be rewards of some kind for those just sitting at the top level??
I don't see how you feel you are being "screwed" as everyone earns the same amount of farm cash at some point. When I started this game there was NO farm cash at all. I am at the top level also and I do not feel that it is unfair. In fact the reward to me is to be at the top!! I worry more that they will have a big level upgrade and I won't make the jump!!! With this game you don't have to purchase anything if you don't want to there is plenty of facilities to buy with just coins.
Old Jul 20 2010, 02:48 PM
Account Not Linked

I think alabama has forgotten that it's a GAME! I'm level 100 with 1,000,000 exp points and I keep playing because it's fun. And it's free. No one is making you spend real dollars. It sure beats the hell out of playing Farmville!!
Old Jul 20 2010, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitrox28 View Post
I think alabama has forgotten that it's a GAME! I'm level 100 with 1,000,000 exp points and I keep playing because it's fun. And it's free. No one is making you spend real dollars. It sure beats the hell out of playing Farmville!!

Agreed..... too much fun in FarmTown to be alabama bound.

I have plenty of pts, and plenty of money to be an automatic level 130, 140 or more.... and buy the future mansions that may run $50mill..... so what.

it is a game.... and the rules are what they are...... and they are not different for different people

Basketball on the other hand is UNFAIR. I want to fly like Michael, and win like Bird (and never be like LaBone)...... so where do I get some FT$$ to buy the talent. HHmmmm??
Old Jul 20 2010, 06:15 PM

I am LOVIN that tree shaker!! THANKS SO MUCH!!
I would also LOVE it if the game would load quicker! lol
It is running SO SLOW!!
Old Jul 20 2010, 09:46 PM

Smile

I love love love the Tree Shaker!!!! And everything else for that matter. Love this game; I've been addicted for 1 1/2 years. LOL

Now if we could just get a fishing net or something to make fishing easier, my life would be complete.
Old Jul 20 2010, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenO View Post
Hi Raul...Just need to let you know that the double light post does not stay in it's rotated position. It keeps reverting back to the way it was previously. I have 2 of these light posts on farm 4, but I cannot get them to stay rotated. Can you please fix that?

Thanks in advance!
I had this rpoblem with 2 cats in my cat hedge try putting them in storage and bring them out again not in the position you want them then rotate and shift into position.
Old Jul 21 2010, 11:19 AM

Re: the game running slow. I find if I come out, shut that window and clear history, then go back on it runs great.
Closed Thread