Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 22 2011, 09:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwahr55 View Post
I like this idea and have often wondered about having this too. Okay some crazed farmer will try to build 10 of the same facility on that farm. But if you set a limit, say no more than 3 wine cellars and 2 winery - that would be okay. Or say Oil refinery and 10 pumps (1 = 1Farm now), that would be cool and so much easier to decorate and have 'theme' farms. What'cha think Devs?

Simply still loving FT ... it keeps getting better.

I hear ya, but when you think that some farmers have 30 or more facilities on a single farm, it goes to show that it is only a separate code for each facility that allows it to work

The same could happen with the wineries. It may mean buying Winery A for coin, then Winery B for coin, ....etc, etc.... and perhaps the limit would be Winery Z..... hiccup.

And the devs could make more $$ by charging for the Cellars all over again, since I doubt they could "change" the code on the ones I already have.

Would I buy all new?? Sure..... most/many are for coin and that is no longer an issue.

I could even imagine a theme for parking all the semi-trucks and related items in one parking lot protected by a couple cop cars and a bunch of the vicious puppies that FT offers now.

Old Jun 22 2011, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondeByChoice View Post
Okay yeah for the new additions!!!! BUT now because I can not buy the new bottling plant because I do not have real world cash I have 7 useless factories.

It would be Oh so nice if the things that have to be purchased with $$$$$$$ could also be purchased for coins. Make it $1=100 coins or something on that order.

I know you guys are trying to make money but don't go overboard.
I don't know why you think they are useless they are the same as before. I have the farm cash to purchase the new bottling facility but passed on it as I didn't really think it was anything I needed.

I think the dev's do a great job in balancing facilities between farm cash and coins. You don't have to buy everything!
Old Jun 22 2011, 11:46 AM

I love the new update. Thank you very much! Could someone please tell what types of fish the new river pieces contain please?
Old Jun 22 2011, 11:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane The Farmer View Post
I love the new update. Thank you very much! Could someone please tell what types of fish the new river pieces contain please?
Same four fish the old river pieces have.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 22 2011, 12:07 PM

I guessed so. Thanks for the clarification!!
Old Jun 22 2011, 12:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandracoe1 View Post
I am so tired of begging people to sell me salmon and crab! There are so many facilities that use these and no matter how much I fish my water or others I can't keep up with the need. There has to be some way to get more? How about getting rid of the fish that we just sell after fishing and stocking the seacoast and lake with more salmon and crab.
Since crab in in small sea coast and they cost coins why don't you just buy one more sea coast to get more crab. On the salmon as for it as an ingredient and get your friends to send you some.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jun 22 2011, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandracoe1 View Post
I am so tired of begging people to sell me salmon and crab! There are so many facilities that use these and no matter how much I fish my water or others I can't keep up with the need. There has to be some way to get more? How about getting rid of the fish that we just sell after fishing and stocking the seacoast and lake with more salmon and crab.
firstly make sure you use bait

secondly invest in the correct waterways i only have the big and small sea coasts and big lake with boat that gives me all the fish that is required to date with all the facilities

take a look at my farms i have heaps of waterways and my current fish storage is this

68046 Carp
80926 catfish
99565 Cod
86323 Crab
100494 EEL
57375 Haddock
89294 Herring
96103 Lobster
99659 mackerel
88152 Mahi Mahi
48340 Salmon
57080 Squid
106647 SwordFish
71306 Tilapia
54311 Tuna

My waterway Inventory over 10 farms consists of

27 Small Sea Coasts
19 Big Sea Coasts
24 Big Lakes with boat

I have more then enough

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Jun 22 2011, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post

secondly invest in the correct waterways i only have the big and small sea coasts and big lake with boat that gives me all the fish that is required to date with all the facilities

take a look at my farms i have heaps of waterways and my current fish storage is this

68046 Carp
80926 catfish
99565 Cod
86323 Crab
100494 EEL
57375 Haddock
89294 Herring
96103 Lobster
99659 mackerel
88152 Mahi Mahi
48340 Salmon
57080 Squid
106647 SwordFish
71306 Tilapia
54311 Tuna

27 Small Sea Coasts
19 Big Sea Coasts
24 Big Lakes with boat

I have more then enough
I can sympathise to a certain degree re never having enough crab or salmon. Al you would have to admit that your farms are done to quite the extreme (they are one of just a few that make my plug in have a hissy fit trying to load) and some of us don't like parking more and more lakes and sea coasts just for the hell of more fish. I have several but they are all within the context of design and I still don't have enough crab and salmon.

Best advice I can give is that if we like 'designed' farms then we DON'T HAVE to have all of our facilities loaded with crab and salmon ALL OF THE TIME.

Old Jun 22 2011, 09:17 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by al_bundy View Post

68046 Carp
80926 catfish
99565 Cod
86323 Crab
100494 EEL
57375 Haddock
89294 Herring
96103 Lobster
99659 mackerel
88152 Mahi Mahi
48340 Salmon
57080 Squid
106647 SwordFish
71306 Tilapia
54311 Tuna

27 Small Sea Coasts
19 Big Sea Coasts
24 Big Lakes with boat

I have more then enough

Can I buy some of that salmon, lobster, and crab you have there? It will have to be tomorrow because I am near or at my limit right now.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jun 22 2011, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
I can sympathise to a certain degree re never having enough crab or salmon. Al you would have to admit that your farms are done to quite the extreme (they are one of just a few that make my plug in have a hissy fit trying to load) and some of us don't like parking more and more lakes and sea coasts just for the hell of more fish. I have several but they are all within the context of design and I still don't have enough crab and salmon.

Best advice I can give is that if we like 'designed' farms then we DON'T HAVE to have all of our facilities loaded with crab and salmon ALL OF THE TIME.
yes im a bit of a storage hoarder lol. Yes my farms arnt priety but i love them and they keep me busy (-: yes jas u can have some fish i also have excess for the purpose of helping other players

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Closed Thread