Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 01 2012, 10:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Hmm yes I can see why you are confused - hadnt noticed I assumed it said 12 hours.
lol... I did mean 12, not 112 hours....

the change was from 4 million to 5 million.....

did not know when that had happened
Old Feb 01 2012, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post

the max per 12 hr increased when u went over 299 level ... think previous release said there will be one more increase at maybe level 400 ... didnt look back to see
Old Feb 02 2012, 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post

LOL I thought you were getting a display reading 112 hours!!!

It was in the release before this one - from level 300 you get 5 million - so it would have happened when they released the new levels.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Feb 02 2012, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
LOL I thought you were getting a display reading 112 hours!!!

It was in the release before this one - from level 300 you get 5 million - so it would have happened when they released the new levels.
thanks.... lol

and all this time I was thinking that the mods were rewarding me for not telling too many jokes on their time.

Old Feb 02 2012, 10:27 AM
Account Not Linked

Regarding the pop-ups for the belts, it would be nice if the belts earned could be stored and we could click on an icon on the extended toobar, after we finish loading facilities or harvesting, to choose what to post. They could time out and disappear from the list after a few hours. Maybe this would not be feasible, but it would allow us to finish what we are doing without constant interruptions.

Last edited by Texas Star; Feb 02 2012 at 10:32 AM. Reason: typo, rewording
Old Feb 02 2012, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris McCray View Post
That's great...I don't have any quest anything where the dice are. If it were where it was supposed to be I wouldn't have posted. That being said...where do I get the quests if they aren't where the dice are?
Kris they are not by the "dice". It is the toolbar that opens the one that has the boats, harvesters, plows, facilities, tree harvesters, etc. It is on the far left hand side you can't miss it.
Old Feb 02 2012, 11:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris McCray View Post
That's great...I don't have any quest anything where the dice are. If it were where it was supposed to be I wouldn't have posted. That being said...where do I get the quests if they aren't where the dice are?
The Mystery Dice (dice shape with a question mark) is above the trophy in the far left column of the Extended tool box. This is the toolbox where you find the Facility manager and all your tools.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 02 2012, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbeckner80 View Post
This is not a complaint, but a question concerning harvesting of crops. If we have a quest for 10 sugar, why doesn't the fertilization of a crop count the plot double as it does on a routine harvest, therefore only requiring 5 plots to be planted to equal out the 10 required for the quest?
I believe that it is just like on the Belts & Dan's, only the actual crop counts. You don't get credit for harvesting 2 plots toward the belt or dan on the harvest of a fertilized plot. Raul & team must have used the same methodology here. I think the fertilized plot double yield is more a "Bonus" that is sent to our storage, just like the bonus from the Belts & Dan's.

---Jerry

Farmtown: Where everyone can play the way they want to play, and still enjoy a great game together!

My Quest Plot Farm
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1897&farm_ix=2
Old Feb 02 2012, 04:52 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Oh wow. Players are so different. I LOVE it when my neighbors post those things. It gives me a choice of what to collect. A very cool feature, IMO. I agree that the way they're presented - all the popups - is annoying. Maybe a checklist of everything we can post so we can select the ones we want at the end?
I love to get the bonuses also and look for those postings.
Old Feb 02 2012, 07:01 PM

Does anyone know how to add farm town to the new timeline in facebook so the posts show up? If friends have the old facebook they can see the posts but if they have the new timeline they see no farm town posts..I have been thru everything trying to figure out what to do. Thanks..Sorry if I am not in the right place. Frustrated at this point
Closed Thread