Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 27 2014, 11:34 AM

I too have had problems farming today, mainly with harvesting, it's been painfully slow. But I've put it down to it being the first Saturday after the update when many more farmers are about adjusting farms and working. I'm a patient type and I'll wait till Sunday morning here in the UK when it's usually quieter and easier to get things done.
Old Dec 27 2014, 02:23 PM

Default Gift Packer

I own the first Gift Packer, but am unable to purchase the second one, as the Store thinks I do not own any, and it would only let me buy a repeat of the first one.
Old Dec 27 2014, 10:28 PM

I appreciate the updates for Farm Town, although it seems to have messed the "Store All" at once for my facility products. The only way I can be sure to get all my products is to empty each facility using the individual store all button, which is so time consuming. The figures are way off. I have tried both Firefox and IE plus done all the clean up of cache etc before posting here.
I am uncertain if the Cash Out All button is doing the right thing, hence I also claim individually so that I don't miss out on my coins.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Dec 28 2014, 01:48 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I was under the impression that if I purchased cotton from someone it would be applied to a quest? This appears to not be the case.
Old Dec 28 2014, 03:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
I was under the impression that if I purchased cotton from someone it would be applied to a quest? This appears to not be the case.
depends if you had a life line and which one....the only way a crop you buy from someone will count towards a quest is if you get the trading life line
Old Dec 28 2014, 04:17 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I'm working 8 for 2, not sure if this is going to finish before bail time
Old Dec 28 2014, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Borgies View Post
I appreciate the updates for Farm Town, although it seems to have messed the "Store All" at once for my facility products. The only way I can be sure to get all my products is to empty each facility using the individual store all button, which is so time consuming. The figures are way off. I have tried both Firefox and IE plus done all the clean up of cache etc before posting here.
I am uncertain if the Cash Out All button is doing the right thing, hence I also claim individually so that I don't miss out on my coins.
Hi Mrs Borgies

Please open your Facility Manager and click in the funnel, be sure you have the check marks as the following photo

Old Dec 28 2014, 10:41 AM

My notice comes up saying I have gifts in my gift box but when i agree to go there, it c omes up blank. then I can not close it with the red X and the entire thing freezes up and I have to reload farm town. this has happened numerous times but hopefully this is not ANOTHER intermittent problem that will never be fixed! Have done all procedures to correct and my account is linked
Old Dec 28 2014, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texlady View Post
My notice comes up saying I have gifts in my gift box but when i agree to go there, it c omes up blank. then I can not close it with the red X and the entire thing freezes up and I have to reload farm town. this has happened numerous times but hopefully this is not ANOTHER intermittent problem that will never be fixed! Have done all procedures to correct and my account is linked
Hi texlady

Sorry about your problem. The developers are aware of this and working to fix it as soon as possible.
Old Dec 28 2014, 12:06 PM

Something I would like to see fixed if it can be. When you are hired through the marketplace to work someones farm and when you get done there is one tree flower field or something that will not harvest that does not allow you to get your bonus. It has happened to me several times over the past year. Just something for you to look at and try to fix. Thanks Pumpkin.
Closed Thread