Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 28 2014, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin's View Post
Something I would like to see fixed if it can be. When you are hired through the marketplace to work someones farm and when you get done there is one tree flower field or something that will not harvest that does not allow you to get your bonus. It has happened to me several times over the past year. Just something for you to look at and try to fix. Thanks Pumpkin.
when that happens to me (seldom) I just go to the smallest tool (that picks only one thing) and use that. It has always worked for me.
Old Dec 28 2014, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Something I would like to see fixed if it can be. When you are hired through the marketplace to work someones farm and when you get done there is one tree flower field or something that will not harvest that does not allow you to get your bonus. It has happened to me several times over the past year. Just something for you to look at and try to fix. Thanks Pumpkin.
Hi Pumpkin's

If this happens to you again, you need to refresh the farm where you are working by clicking in the farm rectangle and then try every single tool you were hired for to check is something was left on the farm.
Old Dec 28 2014, 02:43 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

i am again grumpy because i lost 2 belts that never popped up while my person was wroking. i havent even posted any bonuses today!! i had a 5th dan on the anise, and thru harvesting got to 7th dan, but nothing ccame up. grrrrrrrr i rely on these to store up extra, and when they dont come up it makes me mad other then that, love the new release. you devs and mods all rock!! woot woot
Old Dec 28 2014, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Mrs Borgies

Please open your Facility Manager and click in the funnel, be sure you have the check marks as the following photo

Yes, my funnel checks are correct. The problem still exists this morning.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Dec 28 2014, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Borgies View Post
Yes, my funnel checks are correct. The problem still exists this morning.
Hi again

Please check if your date (day, month and year ) and time are correct in your computer.

You can also try the memcache (link below) to clear your game memory. You'll see a list of unsettings. Close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and try the Store all button again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Last edited by marymarcel; Dec 28 2014 at 07:09 PM.
Old Dec 28 2014, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
when that happens to me (seldom) I just go to the smallest tool (that picks only one thing) and use that. It has always worked for me.
Sometimes when I do that it does not help. just something that will not harvest.
Old Dec 28 2014, 09:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Sometimes when I do that it does not help. just something that will not harvest.
If you will click the save button, refresh the farm and set the eye to completely closed (hidden) then pick up the single tools you should be able to find the missing item.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 28 2014, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi again

Please check if your date (day, month and year ) and time are correct in your computer.

You can also try the memcache (link below) to clear your game memory. You'll see a list of unsettings. Close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and try the Store all button again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Date etc is correct. I have cleared the memcache plus my browser cache with no changes.
Quite odd because it would make sense that it is the computer clock causing the problem.

Farm Town player since July 12, 2009

In real life, a true blue farmer!
Old Dec 29 2014, 06:17 AM

Great update

not sure the gift packers should be FC as i dont see the value in paying to send more gifts so they wont be on my buy list but other then that all great

love the new facilities

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Dec 29 2014, 02:59 PM
Account Not Linked

The gift box glitch is approaching unfunny at this point......does gifts expire if you dont except them after so many days? Cause why except them when you cant retreive and store them
Closed Thread