Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 14 2012, 09:26 AM

Raul,

Good job as usual. Hard to balance everything out for all as we can see

I understand why you changed the approach for facilities and the application of the bonus system (to remain in 100%). Is this a system limitation - or a conceptual one? Just curious as I kind of liked the greater than 100% feature with bonuses. Thought of it as a way of increasing production of facilities and reflected real life at times (have extra shifts or do overtime to temporarily increase production). It also allowed me to have more production in my faciities - especially those items that we keep running out of

Thanks anyway - looking forward to next release... should be anytime time now
Old Jan 15 2012, 09:17 AM

I just found the new flowers!!!!!!!! OMG! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!
Old Jan 16 2012, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by truckie547 View Post
yeah a sale on farm cash would be WONDERFUL !!! but until it goes on sale i`ll have to wait cause i can afford it otherwise to buy my land
Keep an eye out at places like Target. They sometimes have the Facebook cards on sale, which is pretty much like getting FC on sale. A while back, I was able to buy $20 of FB credits for $15.
Old Jan 16 2012, 04:59 PM

I got the FC,,Just need more Farms....Plzzzz
Old Jan 16 2012, 05:21 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

the CVS drug store here has Zynga cards but not Face book cards that is too weird I don't play zynga games they are not dial up friendly.....and boring.... i'll go to Walmart, they have the Facebook cards.....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 17 2012, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonywyverndragon View Post
I just found the new flowers!!!!!!!! OMG! THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!
I just found them too (that's how observant I am!!) The new flowers are BEAUTIFUL and all very very different. You put a lot of research into this game.

I still play every day and I LOVE my 2 sets of farms. Long live Farm Town, still one of the best games on Facebook.

Visit my main farms,The Farms at ShortBerry!
Also check out Coal Patch Woods, my mom's farms, of which I am general manager. (It features farming on a budget...NO purchased Farm Cash with this farm!)
Old Jan 17 2012, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan7886 View Post
A small thing, but the devs need to doublecheck the wording on the belt pop-ups. I just got the Chicken Hot Hard Taco Brown Belt, and it told me I now had a 29% chance of an extra batch. That's the crop percentage, not the product percentage. I'm not sure if that's a one-off, or if they all say that, because that's the first one I didn't click through too fast to read.
they need to make these smaller so they r not interrupting working on facilities ours AND neighbors, and working crops...very annoying!!
Old Jan 17 2012, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonywyverndragon View Post
i just finally added some to my farms...when we get that 13TH that is what will b on it!!
Old Jan 17 2012, 11:36 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

i have my farm 13 all planned out, my friend did the design, the whole thing will be allthe flowers for flower shop, celtic dolphins, with knotting around the outside. i have a RIDICULOUS amount of coins all stockpiled for this farm. HINT HINT, RAUL!!
Old Jan 18 2012, 11:21 AM

I have looked at the 26x26 upgrades continually and it seemed rather extravagant to me ...

I calculated out the cost versus the return and the number of additional space gained would take using every bit of the upgrade space planted with Acorn Squash with a full 6th Degree Dan, fertilized and watered so the output would be doubled and done in half the time with the 72% bonus ... then if planted 24 hours/day, 7 days/wk it would take about 26 YEARS (IRT) to pay for one farm upgrade. just something to think about.
Closed Thread