Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Feb 08 2012, 08:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy Mae View Post
I understand! I have been with out tools and had that done! Then when I got tools I found if I work every other farm I don't take away from the person with out. I tell the one with out if they want my help just yell. But we have all started from zero and some of us need to remember that!!! And I would be happy to work for either of you as well as be neighbors!!!
Thanks Sandy. You are one of the exceptions
Old Feb 15 2012, 10:55 AM

Default why is my name on the farm list?

When I hire and get to mult farms I see my own name with a check box. What's up with that and why don't the dev's feel they need to tell us?
Old Feb 15 2012, 01:25 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I go to the market to get hired to harvest trees or crops. When I get there I find trees that are so tightly place it is hard to harvest them. Or the crops are over layered. First clue to this is my computer rebels. So I send a message to the person who hired me and just tell them the truth. My computer can not handle the trees or crops because of too tight on trees or crops are over layered. Then I leave. I am not trying to upset any one but my computer is more important than some one clugging up the works just because they can.
Old Feb 15 2012, 02:04 PM

I advertise myself as a combine. I want to be hired to harvest AND plow, period. If you don't want to hire for harvest and plow, don't hire a combine.
Old Feb 23 2012, 09:25 PM

Default Who is wrong, me or the person I hired?

Normally when I have a lot of different things ready on all my farms, in my opinion it's a lot easier and faster for me to hire one person to fish, another to chop, another to harvest flowers, another to harvest trees, and someone to harvest crops and plow.

That's what I did today and this is the message I received ~
from "fat guy"
FIRST TIME EVER DID SOMEONE GIVE ME THE **** WORK AND SOME SON OF A ***** ALL THE HARVEST AND PLOW. YOU ARE SOMETHING LET ME TELL YA.

I replied something close to how I started this thread and said GEEZE I guess you shouldn't have accepted the work if that wasn't what you wanted to do.

I'd like some opinions, does anyone else hire a different person for each job when everything is ready or do you try to hire one person and wait, and wait and wait for them to finish?
Old Feb 23 2012, 09:34 PM

I copied and pasted the actual message he sent me but when I put it on here, **** were put in for the actual wording, thank you to the mods because after I pasted it I remembered kids were playing this game and came back to edit it myself.
Old Feb 23 2012, 09:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharimom View Post
Normally when I have a lot of different things ready on all my farms, in my opinion it's a lot easier and faster for me to hire one person to fish, another to chop, another to harvest flowers, another to harvest trees, and someone to harvest crops and plow.

That's what I did today and this is the message I received ~
from "fat guy"
FIRST TIME EVER DID SOMEONE GIVE ME THE **** WORK AND SOME SON OF A ***** ALL THE HARVEST AND PLOW. YOU ARE SOMETHING LET ME TELL YA.

I replied something close to how I started this thread and said GEEZE I guess you shouldn't have accepted the work if that wasn't what you wanted to do.

I'd like some opinions, does anyone else hire a different person for each job when everything is ready or do you try to hire one person and wait, and wait and wait for them to finish?
In my opinion who and for what jobs you hire people is up to you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 23 2012, 10:15 PM

It's your Farm,,Do it the way you want..

If they dont like it there welcome to leave..
Old Feb 23 2012, 10:21 PM

Lately, I have found some people having huge hissy fits if I hire more than one, OR they spout off in the marketplace about what morons the farmers are because they don't know what a "solo hire" is. It's fun to ignore, but equally fun to ask if they know "it's just a game"..
Old Feb 23 2012, 10:35 PM

I agree with Taz and Cash.... it's your farm, you can hire whoever you want for whatever jobs you want. Common courtesy is appreciated, and I can see the gentleman's point of view if he was hoping for the more profitable jobs, but in my opinion, the person lacking in courtesy in that exchange was definitely him.

Visit my farm!
The Rainbow Connection