Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 14 2015, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
Thanks for your answer Rob, I realise that is for all apps on FB, but as I only play FT mine will relate to this game. I am still not clear on the dates though - would it show right back to 2009 if I had bought FC back that far? and as it only shows back to 2013 - do I assume that is the first time I purchased it? I just cannot believe that I did not buy FC before then - it seems I have been buying it for years! lol!
I am not 100% sure, as that part has always been part of facebook, the developers just put a link in to make it simpler to access. the main part tho, is the one specific for farmtown.

However i do see on your data you did actually purchase FC in April 2010, hope that helps

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Mar 14 2015, 03:38 PM

Thanks for the update...
Old Mar 14 2015, 03:51 PM

Question Dragging

Thanks for the updates and I'm sure you probably already know about the dragging since the new update. It it taking forever to H/P crops. It's almost like it was in the beginning when you had to wait for the avitar. Now you have to wait for the last harvest to finish before you can start the next one.
Also I am in the Market trying to hire a second person to help on other farms and it drags there to. I Have one person working on my farms and every time he harvests it stops me from clicking on someone else ...
cleared cache .. didnt help all my neighbors are complaining about the slowness too. Any Help?

Connecting to town mainframe (Chat Server: C20
Farm Server: w23) .
on Windows 11
Primary Browser: Google Chrome
MY USER ID number is: 1383108606
Old Mar 14 2015, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsickinger View Post
Thanks for the updates and I'm sure you probably already know about the dragging since the new update. It it taking forever to H/P crops. It's almost like it was in the beginning when you had to wait for the avitar. Now you have to wait for the last harvest to finish before you can start the next one.
Also I am in the Market trying to hire a second person to help on other farms and it drags there to. I Have one person working on my farms and every time he harvests it stops me from clicking on someone else ...
cleared cache .. didnt help all my neighbors are complaining about the slowness too. Any Help?
Same problem here...since the update, dragging, lagging, sticking. I don't know where else to post this since I always look for "Known Issues" under Rauls Update page and nothing there regarding the problem being addressed. I am done for today, may check back tonight.
Old Mar 14 2015, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
I am not 100% sure, as that part has always been part of facebook, the developers just put a link in to make it simpler to access. the main part tho, is the one specific for farmtown.

However i do see on your data you did actually purchase FC in April 2010, hope that helps
OK, Thanks
Old Mar 14 2015, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsickinger View Post
I am also having the harvest problem and the problem with hiring a second person in the market place as described in the quote above.
Old Mar 14 2015, 04:19 PM

Hi everyone,

I have brought the issue with slowness to the developers attention. hopefully we'll get to the bottom of this and get back to normal soon.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old Mar 14 2015, 04:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by debraeagles View Post
this iis my first time posting and i hate to be a pain but why cant i buy the white harvester plow sow tool it goes to my farm but when i go to use it its not there . thank you for reading my note
Hi debraeglaes,
You white 8x8 combine harvest - plow -sower is in your storage. All you need to do is open your toolbox to click on it and use it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 14 2015, 04:25 PM

Angry loading starting

I've been loading / starting for over 30 minutes for what used to take 2-3 minutes tops before.

FIX please! I will not / can not waste 1/2 hour or more to load my facilities!

Undo whatever broke this!!!!
Old Mar 14 2015, 04:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
I've been loading / starting for over 30 minutes for what used to take 2-3 minutes tops before.

FIX please! I will not / can not waste 1/2 hour or more to load my facilities!

Undo whatever broke this!!!!
Hi John,
The issue has been reported to the developers to see what they can do about it. For now we can do is wait to see if they fix it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread