Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Feb 09 2016, 10:48 AM

Interesting and useful release. Good work by Raul & Dev's.

As for complaints about the cost of the Lookout Tower, let's please remember that FT costs a lot of money to host and the FC items pay for the servers, salaries, overhead, etc. and the reason for this particular pricing was explained in the release notes. Anyhow, I am thankful FT is has been around all these years because this is an activity I really enjoy and I don't mind spending a few bucks here and there to keep it going. However, as for the Lookout Tower, I don't have a need for it at this time, because I only have one super neighbor.

BTW: I am also retired, so don't make as much money as I once did, but FT has been and continues to be one of my favorite activities and I, personally, will spend the FC, now and then, and maybe not as often as I would like, but where appropriate.

OK, I'm done.....back to the game!
Old Feb 09 2016, 10:52 AM

thank you for the update, and the increase in the few items, we appreciate that. please consider increasing the output of the the lower numbers of fish in the fish train car. i have 4 of them, and i am still always out of squid. also, land prices have gotten way out of hand!! why are they so expensive now?? also, if we are going to keep seeing an increase in the factory consumption because of more new factories, please consider increasing the output of all the train cars. last thing- the reward for the neighborhood quest/contest/whatever its called should be 25 farm cash, imo. thanks for all you do!!
Old Feb 09 2016, 11:02 AM

Thanks for the new update and new facilities! I'm going to be posting some suggestions for using some of the non-ingredients for the new Hotel and the Luxury HOtel that I think should be used, as well as some for the bar, etc.

Thanks again for your dedication and hard work!

My first farm-It's a work in progresshttp://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9230&farm_ix=Y
Old Feb 09 2016, 11:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamePondarosa View Post
b) Added a new 'Fields' category, this will include stats about your harvested and plowed fields in your farms

Doesn't work for me. Says i have to expand more farms. I'm way ahead of the rules. It stands OK on all rules but I still dont get any result.
Same for me. i have 21 farms larger than 34x34 and all rules say ok but says i need to expand more farms.
Old Feb 09 2016, 11:12 AM

Thanks hope the down loading of other farms is faster than what it was.
Old Feb 09 2016, 11:50 AM

Thankyou for the update
Old Feb 09 2016, 11:50 AM

Smile

Raul, Thanks for the update.

Just one issue I have found so far an that is the farm stats window shows 'flowers, an trees-both harvest an chop some NOT done an ready. I just went to all those farms an there is nothing ready.

I hope you can fix this soon. I do have issues with people not finishing those items when I hire so I did go to each of the farms myself an cleared the cache etc an checked each farm myself before I posted this.

Thanks again for the update although there are a few things I am still unclear about so will have to figure them out.
Old Feb 09 2016, 12:22 PM

my show stats isn't working says I have wasted crops but ~I don't also says some trees and some flowers are ready but they are not :-(
Old Feb 09 2016, 12:46 PM

Thumbs up Thanks for the new goodies

I didn't see Chokecherry Jam in that facility so was wondering if you were thinking of adding it in the future. Love the new updates - anxious to increase my farms. Thanks so much for your hard work.
Old Feb 09 2016, 12:55 PM

Default update

i always know before seeing the notice that there has been an update for a couple days i get dumpt of farms i have been asked to work happens every time so no probs i just live with it lol
Closed Thread