Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 02 2014, 09:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephrenia View Post
ok -- I tried that. Put on my flow chart hat. From one tab. From the FB Home Page. From inside FarmTown. From inside the box. Logged out, closed browser (chrome). Back in - still the box is too big. Out of game, logged off, deleted cookies and stuff, closed browser, back in, the box is still too big. Considering I'm up 15 minutes - I tried Firefox. The box is perfect. I did have Chrome too big at one point, but I can always fix it. Think if I removed chrome using windows and re-install it, I would be good?
Hi Sephrenia,
That might reset the size. It should only be the Farm Town browser tab though and not the Facebook one that is over sized. If the Ctrl 0 (zero) doesn't change it just look in the Chrome options for the view zoom setting and try changing it there down to 100%. Also make sure your fonts are not set too large in Chrome either as that can effect it as well.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 02 2014, 10:37 AM

I'll look, but I do have the zoom at 100%. Oddly I notice in this tab - where I'm in the reply box - I'm at 150%. Something is messy.
Old Sep 02 2014, 12:23 PM

I've set the forums (only way I can really say it since 150% kept coming back here) to 100%. So I go into the game, into the quest box. I look at the zoom setting. It's 100%. To get to the fonts setting I have to go into settings. It opens a new tab. My fonts are on Medium. Sounds good to me. A friend of mine is blaming FB or FT or FT Forums for this. I did not do anything to get the whole of Chrome to pop up to 150% that day this problem started. I just figured I had to reset to 100% and I'd be good to go. Not working for that quest window.
Old Sep 02 2014, 02:48 PM

Developers, any idea when new levels will be added? Level 550 is all well and good, but it would be nice to get a few more farm cash.

Great game, great work... Keep it up.
Old Sep 02 2014, 03:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by npg View Post
Developers, any idea when new levels will be added? Level 550 is all well and good, but it would be nice to get a few more farm cash.

Great game, great work... Keep it up.
Hi npg,
They are the only ones who know, but they don't tell us when until you see it in a new release.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 02 2014, 03:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I've set the forums (only way I can really say it since 150% kept coming back here) to 100%. So I go into the game, into the quest box. I look at the zoom setting. It's 100%. To get to the fonts setting I have to go into settings. It opens a new tab. My fonts are on Medium. Sounds good to me. A friend of mine is blaming FB or FT or FT Forums for this. I did not do anything to get the whole of Chrome to pop up to 150% that day this problem started. I just figured I had to reset to 100% and I'd be good to go. Not working for that quest window.
Hi Sephrenia,
Setting the browser view back to 100% should work. It is not something Facebook or Farmtown changed or everyone would have this problem and not just with Chrome. Since it is only Chrome for you and not other browsers like Firefox then the problem has to be in your Chrome. You could try resetting Chrome back to default settings and see if that will work. Or uninstall it as you were talking about before and reinstalling it.
The forums are not connected in any way to Facebook or Farm Town, but is on a completely seperate server.
For your fonts there is an advanced settings you can click on where individual font uses can be changed.
Old Sep 03 2014, 05:59 AM

I had a problem with this a while back, driving me NUTS ! I boiled it down to the use of CCleaner .... each time I ran it, not only did my computer start zooming all over the place, but my desktop icons kept re-arranging. I quit running the CCleaner, and it hasn't happened since.
Old Sep 03 2014, 07:09 AM

I haven't run CCleaner. But miracles! - it's fixed this morning! Thanks to the devs if they did something
Old Sep 03 2014, 10:16 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I haven't run CCleaner. But miracles! - it's fixed this morning! Thanks to the devs if they did something
Hi Sephrenia,
I am glad it is fixed but no the developers didn't do anything.
Old Sep 03 2014, 11:55 AM

question ......... why does my facilitiy an bonus postings not show up on the farmtown request wall ??
Closed Thread