Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jun 13 2021, 05:56 PM

Hello! First of all, thank you for all that you do and keeping the game going. I'm very thankful.
Can you help me? Around a week ago, one of my two big sea coasts went missing on Farm One, my first farm. They were there until I moved them around on the same farm and then just one disappeared. I waited thinking maybe it would show up again but it has not. Worried if it was accidentally sold, by clicking on sell instead of move. USER ID number ( 100000484275701 )

Last edited by Abby M Newbary; Jun 13 2021 at 06:00 PM.
Old Jun 13 2021, 06:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby M Newbary View Post
Hello! First of all, thank you for all that you do and keeping the game going. I'm very thankful.
Can you help me? Around a week ago, one of my two big sea coasts went missing on Farm One, my first farm. They were there until I moved them around on the same farm and then just one disappeared. I waited thinking maybe it would show up again but it has not. Worried if it was accidentally sold, by clicking on sell instead of move. USER ID number ( 100000484275701 )
Hi Abby,
I moved your post to the Help & Support section thread about missing items.
I have checked your account and yes you have one big sea coast missing. You will need to contact Support about this as we can not do any refunds through the forums.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 13 2021, 07:31 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

seems the Show Stats is not working correctly, I just planted a farm with Cumin but even though it shows it with 19.9hrs til ready, the farm stats is saying its already ready to harvest. Last night I planted my farms with Cumin ( I am selling it off to get coins) and this morning half the farms had unplanted fields on them even though they showed as planted last night before I irrigated them. Not going to stress over it, just want to pass this on in case its happening to others or there is a simple explanation.. memcache done, browser cache, download history etc done, computer updates all ok, same for browser... will wait til later this afternoon before planting more farms in the hopes it will all sort itself out.. coffee time and time to watch tv for now..
Old Jun 13 2021, 07:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie Rae View Post
seems the Show Stats is not working correctly, I just planted a farm with Cumin but even though it shows it with 19.9hrs til ready, the farm stats is saying its already ready to harvest. Last night I planted my farms with Cumin ( I am selling it off to get coins) and this morning half the farms had unplanted fields on them even though they showed as planted last night before I irrigated them. Not going to stress over it, just want to pass this on in case its happening to others or there is a simple explanation.. memcache done, browser cache, download history etc done, computer updates all ok, same for browser... will wait til later this afternoon before planting more farms in the hopes it will all sort itself out.. coffee time and time to watch tv for now..
Hi Aussie Rae,
We are aware the Farm Stats is not working correctly and that is being tested and worked on.
For the unplanted fields on your farms that would sound like inadvertent accidental layering. If that is the case and it continues the only thing you can do is to delete all the fields, restart that farm, and see if any show back up. If they do repeat the deleting and restarting until no crop fields shoiw back up. Then you can replow and plant the farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 14 2021, 10:44 AM

Default Lost facilities

I had 3 or 4 of the semi's delivering products and as of this morning I have none.......How do I get them back? My user ID# is 610634811. I have checked the "not owned" facilities in the store and it does not show that I don't own it

Last edited by alsop@austin.rr.com; Jun 14 2021 at 11:00 AM.
Old Jun 14 2021, 11:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsop@austin.rr.com View Post
I had 3 or 4 of the semi's delivering products and as of this morning I have none.......How do I get them back? My user ID# is 610634811. I have checked the "not owned" facilities in the store and it does not show that I don't own it
Hi Alsop,
I moved your post to the subject thread about missing items.
You have 11 semi-trailer trucks. They are all in your storage. They will not work in your storage. You need to place them on your farms and you can not put more than 1 per farm for them to work.
Old Jun 17 2021, 11:49 PM

Good Morning - checked in and worked on my farms and did my Super Neighbor chores for a friend. Had my Turbo Loader for my work ... she has her own tools and i worked her farms ... went back to my farms about 12 hours later --- Turbo Loader missing --- any idea what might have happened ?

Thank you for all your help and support
Old Jun 18 2021, 12:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bristowgail View Post
Good Morning - checked in and worked on my farms and did my Super Neighbor chores for a friend. Had my Turbo Loader for my work ... she has her own tools and i worked her farms ... went back to my farms about 12 hours later --- Turbo Loader missing --- any idea what might have happened ?

Thank you for all your help and support
Hi bristowgail,
Your Turbo Loader is on one of your farms. You will need to search for it with the magnifying glass in your toolbox. Be sure to put it in your storage and leave it there as it only works in the facility manager from storage.
Old Jun 18 2021, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi bristowgail,
Your Turbo Loader is on one of your farms. You will need to search for it with the magnifying glass in your toolbox. Be sure to put it in your storage and leave it there as it only works in the facility manager from storage.
Thank You !! I found it Silly of me to bother you ... but I appreciate your patience and help
Old Jun 21 2021, 11:20 PM

Default Cinnamon TREES

Rob

My Tread reply was was basically the Cinnamon Factory unlocked at Level 1,
nothing about Cinnamon Trees ! Guess I will just have to wait to see if they
show up in the Store as you said.....

dnldfrench

Tags
bugs and glitches, facilities, help & support, mango tree, missing, missing animals, missing building, missing buildings, missing crops, missing decorations, missing facility, missing factories, missing farm cash, missing farmcash, missing flowers, missing from farm, missing harvests, missing tool, missing tools, missing trees, tools missing