Old Oct 21 2023, 02:54 PM

Where does one go for help with Quests?
Old Oct 21 2023, 03:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimibryan View Post
Where does one go for help with Quests?
Hi mimbryan,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about quests. Please do not post questions in the Suggestion section. Those need to be posted in the Help & Support section.
There are links in the first post of this thread to the Game Guide for information about quests.
For help with Co-operative quests there is a thread in the Social Section for help with those:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=648926
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 24 2023, 01:14 PM

I have a co-op quest to load 5X Microscopes in a service facility. My next to last step is to buy microscopes 5/5 and that box has a green check. When I do the last step which is load them in a service facility, it tells me I need 5 more microscopes and won't load it but I can't buy anymore. What can I do?
Old Oct 24 2023, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeriLee View Post
I have a co-op quest to load 5X Microscopes in a service facility. My next to last step is to buy microscopes 5/5 and that box has a green check. When I do the last step which is load them in a service facility, it tells me I need 5 more microscopes and won't load it but I can't buy anymore. What can I do?
Hi TeriLee

According to your data you have 5 Microscopes stored so you should be able to load them in the service facility.

Please close your farms and then reopen and see if you can load them.

If not, then run memcache, link below. A new window will open with a short list of unsettings. Close that window and your farm in all tabs you have it open. Then reopen the game and try to load the items again.

https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Oct 24 2023, 01:27 PM

Thank you so much . reloading was the answer ... my other thought is this is a co-op quest and should not be using my personal stash of products. Just a thought
Old Oct 24 2023, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeriLee View Post
Thank you so much . reloading was the answer ... my other thought is this is a co-op quest and should not be using my personal stash of products. Just a thought
You are welcome TeriLee and glad we could help you
Old Nov 05 2023, 01:15 AM

how do i help someone with co-operative quest ?
Old Nov 05 2023, 06:27 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRF View Post
how do i help someone with co-operative quest ?
Hi MRF,

I have moved your post to the help and support section for Co-operative Quests as it doesn't look like you are doing them at the moment.

How to do Co-operative Quests and help your neighbours with them are explained in Chapter 25 Quests, which also has information on the regular quests (brown cube).

Here's the link to the specific post about Co-operative Quests:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showt...14#post6057914

In the forum, the Social Section for Co-operative Quests is where you could post your own Co-operative Quests if you were doing them along with your farm link so that others can see them. Your farm link would be used to visit you to buy from one of your Quests steps or if one of their own co-operative quests could help you with yours, they could visit you to leave a message letting you know you could buy from them if you wanted to. The green man on each message allows you to go to that farmers farm so that you can see their co-operative quests to buy from them if you needed to.

In the same respect you can use their farm link in a forum post to visit them to do the same, help yourself or leave a message to help them. If you wanted to do that you would need to read the first post on page one in that section so you know what kind of information you need to post there

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 07 2023, 07:52 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default number of tickets

I had four tickets and only three are used. When I want to use the fourth ticket it says only four are allowed in this quest. How do I use my fourth ticket please?
Old Nov 07 2023, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slartismum View Post
I had four tickets and only three are used. When I want to use the fourth ticket it says only four are allowed in this quest. How do I use my fourth ticket please?
Hi slartismum

Is the coop quest for loading 20 Egg and Ham Sandwich?

If so, I can see you have a help note placed in that coop quest probably for Ham.

Once a friend sells you ham then you will be able to use the other help note for Egg and Ham sandwich.

Tags
co-op quests, coop quests, cooperative quest, cooperative quests, help notes