Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 12 2011, 02:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyclan View Post
Heck yeah, it has to be one of the fugliest looking buildings still left although I'm thinking the sugar refinery is getting pretty bad compared to the new stuff.
Just consider them as historical buildings...
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 12 2011, 02:44 PM
Green Genius ( Level 32 )

Farmer Since: Feb 03 2010
Level:
Trophies: 10
XP:

Well hello there fellow farmers...Not Sure if...this can be dealt with here..but am new to the forum...and couldn't seem to find the appropriate place.
I have been away so long that it's impossible for me to except month old gifts as some are out dated...I wonder'd if admin can go in to my Ft gifts and delete all...and as I am back now, with new faster bigger comptuer...I'll be able to keep up from now on tysm in advance. <3...and if this needs be moved to the right forum..plz feel free.
Happy Farming All <3

Visit Darlene's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 12 2011, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk294 View Post
Well hello there fellow farmers...Not Sure if...this can be dealt with here..but am new to the forum...and couldn't seem to find the appropriate place.
I have been away so long that it's impossible for me to except month old gifts as some are out dated...I wonder'd if admin can go in to my Ft gifts and delete all...and as I am back now, with new faster bigger comptuer...I'll be able to keep up from now on tysm in advance. <3...and if this needs be moved to the right forum..plz feel free.
Happy Farming All <3
Gifts never expire, Facebook will usually say they are if your account is using an HTTPS: connection, if you change back to a normal HTTP: connection, then all those gifts will show normal again

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old May 12 2011, 04:39 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kk294 View Post
Happy Farming All <3
i have only lost a few of the older gifts.... you really need to like click on that gift that you know is really old ok.. and exchange it.... i had accepted some from past holidays like accepting pumpkin in February or something and they just vanished when i tried to put them on my farm.......so exchanging for a known current gift maybe a good thing to think about.....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old May 12 2011, 06:01 PM

Level:
XP:
Default We're quitting doing Neighbors Facilities, and maybe this game!

We're quitting doing Neighbors Facilities, and maybe this game!

Since this last update it's taking too blankitty long to load our neighbors balnkitty farms to work their facilities, what used to take only an hour or two at the most to work several neighbors facilities, now takes Five or Six Hours because of the accumulated additional loading time!

That And WE CAN NOT STOCK OUR FACILITIES since last Sunday: the Facilities Menus are now constantly FAILING to respond to user input when attempting to stock our facilities with Facilities Manager, or it is Constantly FREEZING UP completely, and forcing us to have to repeatedly re-load Farmtown to unfreeze it!! I have had several people, in fact, every person that I have hired since Sunday asking me if I were also having this problem?? YES!! It appears to be universal, and they do not appear to be fixing it!!

They used to be so good about fixing issues, usually within about three days; but now it's almost becoming like that other company's (with the multi colored animal's) game; where they release some new function, that only functions properly for two weeks, and then that company refuses to fix the known issues when things go wrong! They just distract everyone there with more new stuff without fixing the old issues.

Old May 12 2011, 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokie View Post

Since this last update it's taking too blankitty long to load our neighbors balnkitty farms to work their facilities, what used to take only an hour or two at the most to work several neighbors facilities, now takes Five or Six Hours because of the accumulated additional loading time!

That And WE CAN NOT STOCK OUR FACILITIES since last Sunday: the Facilities Menus are now constantly FAILING to respond to user input when attempting to stock our facilities with Facilities Manager, or it is Constantly FREEZING UP completely, and forcing us to have to repeatedly re-load Farmtown to unfreeze it!! I have had several people, in fact, every person that I have hired since Sunday asking me if I were also having this problem?? YES!! It appears to be universal, and they do not appear to be fixing it!!

They used to be so good about fixing issues, usually within about three days; but now it's almost becoming like that other company's (with the multi colored animal's) game; where they release some new function, that only functions properly for two weeks, and then that company refuses to fix the known issues when things go wrong! They just distract everyone there with more new stuff without fixing the old issues.
no probs at my end

im sure they are working on the issues sometimes these issues arent as easy to fix as one might think.

i have always found sk to be very good with dealing with problems

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old May 12 2011, 07:45 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to ScottLanter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokie View Post

No problems with facilities loading here, either.....just the "enqueueing" of crops, trees, flowers and fish when I'm working on someone else's farm.
Old May 12 2011, 09:24 PM

Default "enqueueing" :(

This has to be the most annoying glitch yet on farmtown. It absolutely drives me bonkers. I can't do work on anyone's farm without the constant Black Box appearing trying to load crops, trees, ets. Im constantly hitting the SAVED icon to clear the dang thing. Seems after the upgrade the speed was alot better .....for the last 3-4 days it has reverted back. Hopefully the developers are working on this glitch.
Old May 13 2011, 07:51 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbravesgirl View Post
This has to be the most annoying glitch yet on farmtown. It absolutely drives me bonkers. I can't do work on anyone's farm without the constant Black Box appearing trying to load crops, trees, ets. Im constantly hitting the SAVED icon to clear the dang thing. Seems after the upgrade the speed was alot better .....for the last 3-4 days it has reverted back. Hopefully the developers are working on this glitch.
It seams like the BLACK BOX is getting worse, not only more often, but stays on longer, ( I use firefox )

Visit 's Farm

Old May 13 2011, 07:53 AM

Level:
XP:

I LOVE the combine, now if it only had a plant option it would be OVER the top.

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread