Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 24 2011, 10:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaT View Post
Wait, so how do I do that? I know I have to use facebook credits to get the FC now but it's not showing anything except the screen to buy it outright. Kinda like how it used to be but instead of saying "pay with PayPal" it says "Pay with FB credits" or something.
You can get to those from the same Buy Cash screen or from Facebook Account Settings. Click to buy an amount, go to the next screen and at the bottom of the choices is a either a payment method you has used with Change next to it or a More payment options if you haven't bought any. Click on that and it will add more ways to the list, one of which is Earn Credits. Click on that and then continue. You get a list of offers.

By the way you get maple sap from the Red Maple trees (gift only) and use the treeshaker to harvest.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 25 2011, 08:11 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaT View Post
Wait, so how do I do that? I know I have to use facebook credits to get the FC now but it's not showing anything except the screen to buy it outright. Kinda like how it used to be but instead of saying "pay with PayPal" it says "Pay with FB credits" or something.
I also do not have the earn cash tab, while my wife's account does.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 25 2011, 08:28 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Love everything with the exception of those broke down looking horses. Couldn't we have some gorgeous looking ones - thanks

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 25 2011, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsdasher@centurylink.net View Post
Love everything with the exception of those broke down looking horses. Couldn't we have some gorgeous looking ones - thanks
I agree.... and the horse hair that I collect is frizzy, has tangles, split ends, and no body...

sheese... no wonder I can't get better pricing on the products from horse hair.

I vote for a variety... palomino.. Arabian.... Mustang.... even some Clydesdale for my breweries..... the devs might get some big, Big BIG advertising bucks from BUD just for the horses.

Old Jul 25 2011, 08:53 AM

A friend just bought a "Grain Dryer Station" ... where is this found in the store? Or is this something new on an update still to come?
Old Jul 25 2011, 09:29 AM

I just reached my 15th trophy very long and hard work.it seems like we should get farm cash or prize when we complete it.i thank you for the updates new tools and facilities.

Thanks albugman
Old Jul 25 2011, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwahr55 View Post
A friend just bought a "Grain Dryer Station" ... where is this found in the store? Or is this something new on an update still to come?
Havent seen a "Grain" drying station, but there is a "drying facility" which uses the dried fruit.
Old Jul 25 2011, 10:12 AM

Okay just answered my own question - the Grain Dryer Station is a decoration. I was getting excited "thinking" oh boy an update is coming out! LOL LOL Got all excited for nothing. LOL LOL LOL
Old Jul 25 2011, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwahr55 View Post
It's in farm decorations and not a working facility
Old Jul 25 2011, 01:14 PM

Wink

Sorry if ends up as a duplicate post - clicked "Post reply" and everything poofed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
It is not Fresh and Seawater salt. It is bait and actually it cannot be sold at all. You may still see it in the Non-ingredients but it does not sell. There should not be a sales price for it at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post

Dael Carter is talking about information that in the game guide not the game. It seems some of the information in the game guide is wrong. Now while you can not sell bait it does have a sell price in the game in the fish farming plant.

To further muddy the waters here - I think there is a difference (glitch?) between bait that is gifted and bait produced in the fish farming plant. When I go to the market I have both baits listed for sale under the storage tab and some freshwater bait listed under the gifts tab. Hoping this was indeed a glitch - haven't sold either hoping the devs would eventually make it right.

Animal Farm http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9521&farm_ix=Y
Closed Thread