Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 04 2011, 09:30 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeannieb View Post
question on watering do you have to water once for the crops and then again for the trees or will the newest one do it all at one time?
Hello,

If you own the orange sprinkler, it will irrigate trees, crops and flowers all with one click. As with the red sprinkler, speeding up growing time does not effect waste time. You may only irrigate once per day.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 04 2011, 10:31 AM
Account Not Linked

I'm not sure this is related to the new release, but I noticed today that my avatar jumps, instead of walks, from place to place when doing work. This is a great enhancement because my avatar usually falls way behind and now he can keep up much better. Maybe this has been happening for a while and I just noticed, but either way, I like it...
Old Nov 04 2011, 10:50 AM

Default Tables & Chairs??

Just a quick question about the Table & Chairs tool for loading some of the restaurants.
When it was released on July 8, Raul stated that all future restaurants would be able to use it.
I just checked in the store (before I purchase) and the restaurants listed are: Dinner, Chinese, Pasta, Seafood, Sushi, Soup, Ice Cream Shop & Gourmet.
Obviously, the Gourmet was released after the Tables & Chairs, but are we just behind in updating the info??
Can the Tables & Chairs be used to load the two newest restaurants....Vegetarian & BBQ??
I just don't want to purchase and then be disappointed and have to whine!

Also checked Game Guide and that info has not been updated, either, if we can use Tables & Chairs in the newest ones.

Thanks so much,
Deborah

Last edited by Deborah1979; Nov 04 2011 at 10:52 AM. Reason: added info about Game Guide
Old Nov 04 2011, 11:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dansd111 View Post
I'm not sure this is related to the new release, but I noticed today that my avatar jumps, instead of walks, from place to place when doing work. This is a great enhancement because my avatar usually falls way behind and now he can keep up much better. Maybe this has been happening for a while and I just noticed, but either way, I like it...
This was changed several releases back but only does it when you are working for someone else. The avatar still is behind when working your own farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 04 2011, 11:21 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

It looks like we will have new update on next someday
I see new items in Gift tab.
Old Nov 04 2011, 11:22 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deborah1979 View Post
Just a quick question about the Table & Chairs tool for loading some of the restaurants.
When it was released on July 8, Raul stated that all future restaurants would be able to use it.
I just checked in the store (before I purchase) and the restaurants listed are: Dinner, Chinese, Pasta, Seafood, Sushi, Soup, Ice Cream Shop & Gourmet.
Obviously, the Gourmet was released after the Tables & Chairs, but are we just behind in updating the info??
Can the Tables & Chairs be used to load the two newest restaurants....Vegetarian & BBQ??
I just don't want to purchase and then be disappointed and have to whine!

Also checked Game Guide and that info has not been updated, either, if we can use Tables & Chairs in the newest ones.

Thanks so much,
Deborah
Mine both have the Start All, and I do use that. They do not show on list for the new tools so I would say yes that is true, but they just didn't update the list for the Table and Chairs.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 04 2011, 12:55 PM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctu1010166 View Post
It looks like we will have new update on next someday
I see new items in Gift tab.
You may be right, correct me if I am wrong and I am sure someone on this list will, the new items are just repeats from previous years for Thanksgiving. I don't see any new items we have not have before.

Just saying.
Old Nov 04 2011, 02:47 PM

Yes, this Table and Chairs tool works with the Newest restaurants including the BBQ. Thank you
Old Nov 04 2011, 04:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by PawPaw99 View Post
You may be right, correct me if I am wrong and I am sure someone on this list will, the new items are just repeats from previous years for Thanksgiving. I don't see any new items we have not have before.

Just saying.
No there are a few new items this year. The tree with the turkey is new and there is a new house.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Nov 04 2011, 05:34 PM

Send a message via AIM to truckie547 Send a message via Yahoo to truckie547

ok it is time to go ahead and release farm 12 and more levels please... i need the farm
Closed Thread