Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 09 2012, 08:17 AM

Very interesting farming morning. First thing...as soon as I logged in, I got a message saying a NEW Flash Player was ready for download. I installed it. Went into FT with Firefox. All harvesting went well....I crashed on a planting of a farm. I reloaded & tried to hide a phantom facility on my farm 1 & my cursor grabbed the building..& the whole farm...wouldn't hide anything & wouldn't release the farm....I got out of that through reload...& then tried to get into the forum (Firefox)..it wouldn't even let me log in. I am now in chrome & going to see if I an hide my facilities so I can fish...will report any negative outcomes.....

Hiding phantom facility worked under Chrome, as did fishing & working some facilities.

Last edited by MANHCTFL; Nov 09 2012 at 08:27 AM.
Old Nov 09 2012, 08:24 AM

hi, it seems to be working now thank you Tony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, it loads ok for me... what happens when you click on this link http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...6544&farm_ix=3
Old Nov 09 2012, 09:19 AM
Account Not Linked

I am reporting mods I also downloaded the adobe upgrade and i usually reload my game after every 2 or 3 farms.Because Adobe has been my worse problem.I didn't this morning and all went well. A little slow changing to another farm. And when I try to leave full screen mode,screen turns green for awhile but didn't freeze on me as it sometimes does. WF 3 and I am on Firefox
Old Nov 09 2012, 09:33 AM

Angry

I've been playing FT exclusively for 3.5 years . I spend at least $40 on FC each month. I am hooked on the game and decided I can do without TV so I have money every month for the game (I am retired and on fixed income.) I must say, I HAVE ABOUT HAD IT!!! If cable TV constantly cut out, disappeared, showed the wrong program, froze, or slowed to a crawl, people would not put up with it and cancel their service. Why can't I get a well running game for $40 a month? I think I have been patient and put up with a lot over the last few years. Currently, I have to wait a couple of minutes for a farm to open, reloading takes just as long, playing is painfully slow, and today the dairy processing plant shows up every time I open a farm, even though I don't show buildings. To get rid of it, I have to load all buiildings and then hide all again. What a pain. How about Slashkey quit adding new facilities for a while and fix all the **** that's going on to turn this into a well functioning game again? Or how about giving people their money back when tools don't work? I don't mind paying for a quality product, but in the real world when you buy something that doesn't perform as advertised, you can return it and get your money back!
Old Nov 09 2012, 11:10 AM

Hi, I am back to getting a blank page, i have to reload and reload and hopefully it takes and loads the game, i dont know what to do, i did everything i was told, i was having this problem a few months ago for about 2 weeks then it seemed to have been fixed, but now it's back - thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by JW2009 View Post
hi, it seems to be working now thank you Tony
Old Nov 09 2012, 11:17 AM

Not everything working for me - I have everything unchecked (trees, buildings, etc.) but I can see the dairy factory on every farm and an occasional factory on other farms. On my farm #1, I can see ALL hedges and fences, although I can't select any of them. But harvesting and planting is now working.
Old Nov 09 2012, 11:20 AM
Account Not Linked

Unhappy New "hiding buildings" bug

Hi,

I now have 3 dairy processing units (farm 1, 7, 13)
and 1 chocolate factory (farm 13) which are not hiding since the latest change. They are both in the "new" style view.

Thank you

Link to farm 1

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9644&farm_ix=0

Level 725

Old Nov 09 2012, 11:28 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Hi everyone,

We have notified the devs about some facilities and decorations not hiding. Hopefully they'll find a fix soon.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 09 2012, 11:52 AM

Since 11-8 update, not ALL facilities hide when you use that function. Haven't checked them all yet....but seems to be the facilities that have more than one view. This happens on my farm as well as the farms that people have hired me to work on.

Another glitch to research.

Thanks!
Old Nov 09 2012, 11:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnbravesgirl View Post
Since 11-8 update, not ALL facilities hide when you use that function. Haven't checked them all yet....but seems to be the facilities that have more than one view. This happens on my farm as well as the farms that people have hired me to work on.

Another glitch to research.

Thanks!
The developers are already aware of it and working on a fix.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread