Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 15 2020, 10:51 PM

Default New Release -- April 15th, 2020

See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Updates at the end of this post. Last changes released on May 6th, 5:30PM.

Hi There,

We just released a new update with the following features and bug fixes: En Español AQUI

1. 25 New Levels: Items located in the Buildings, Other, Farm Decor, Fun, Motion, and Trees categories in the Store.

2. New Farm 41 and the first 4 expansions:

New Farm (12x12) --- 40000000000 or 50 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 14x14 - 40500000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 16x16 - 41000000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 18x18 - 41500000000 or 20 FarmCash
Upgrade Farm 20x20 - 42000000000 or 20 FarmCash

3. Boost others trains inside your Train Manager: You can now boost others farmers trains inside the Train Manager instead of going to the 'My Request' tab. This is now the recommended way to boost trains as it is more efficient, for example, it will not show you boost request for trains that have already returned to their farms or trains that can not accept any more boosting.

Note that boost requests sent to you prior this release will not appear in the Train Manager.

4. Bulldozer 16 x 16 (FC): Delete 256 planted items in one click.

5. 24x24, 32x32 and 40x40 Multiplanter (FC): Allows you to plant 576, 1024 or 1600 items in one click.

6. Fixed issues with gifting and boosting trains in the new version of Chrome (2 weeks ago)

7. Meteorology Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Meteorology Supplies.

Thermometer
Hygrometer
Barometer
Rain Gauge
Cup Anemometer
Lightning Detector
Weather Balloon
Weather Instrument Shelter

8. Romanian Restaurant (Coins): Produces Romanian Food.

Tripe Soup
Eggplant Salad
Romanian Chicken Salad
Romanian Polenta
Romanian Cabbage Rolls
Minced Meat Rolls
Lamb Drob
Romanian Doughnuts

New Products from other Facilities: Tripe in the Semi-Trailer Truck.

9. Weather Station (FC): Provides Atmospheric Conditions Measuring Services and can be stocked with products from the Meteorology Supplies Factory.

10. Taste of Romania (Coins): Provides Romania Cultural Exchange and Food Tasting Services.

Enjoy!

--Raul

Post Release Updates - April 18th, 12:10AM

- BugFix: In the Train Manager, sometimes expired boost requests were not removed from the list.

- When receiving a boost request from a friend who is not your neighbour, you will now see her facebook name and picture, the same way it was showing in the My Request tab.

- All Plowers and Multiplanters can now plant fields and plants at the edge of the farm even when the whole green square does not fit completely inside the farm. This will be useful when you upgrade your farms, you now can use a much bigger tool to plow/plant the edge of the farm you just expanded.

Post Release Updates - April 19th, 11:40PM

- Bugfix: Train Boost Requests sent from individual trains on a farm not appearing in the Train Manager boost tab.

Post Release Updates - April 28th, 1:00AM

- Released 25 new levels, items located in the Buildings, Other, Farm Decor, Fun, Motion, and Trees categories in the Store.

Post Release Updates - April 28th, 4:40PM

- Improvements in the Train Manager:

a) Facebook names are now shown correctly when boosting trains inside the Train Manager

b) Pending boost requests inside the Train Manager and in the My Request tab are now kept more in sync, this will minimize the amount of trains in the My Request tab that cannot be boosted. This will keep improving in the next few days.

- Improvements in the Facility Chains Manager:

a) In the Export Screen, neighbours that you cannot export products to for any reason are always shown at the end of the list

b) Added 2 sort options to the Export Screen (By Name and By Neighbour Import Capacity), the latter one is the default sorting, so when you open that screen the neighbours at the top are the ones that you can export the most products to

c) When you Export products to a neighbour the screen does not auto scroll to the top

d) The Export and Import Screen are now rendered a bit faster

Post Release Updates - May 1st, 1:20AM

- Released 7 Mothers Day items, 1 as gift, 3 at the top of the Mothers Day category at the Store and 3 at the bottom.

- Added 'Imports First' and 'Exports First' sorting options in the 'My Chains' tab in the Facility Manager.

- There is a red counter in the Train Manager icon in the tool box showing how many trains waiting to be boosted you have in your Train Manager. This counter is updated approximately every 10 minutes as you work your farms.

Post Release Updates - May 6th, 5:30PM

- There is a new filter in the market selling screen to filter products based on the quantity stored, this will make it easy to sell products in bulk for those products that you have a lot of.

- Added 'Sell 10% of All' and 'Sell 33% of All' options to the market selling screen

- There is a new 'Zip' button in the storage screen to convert all your large and gift boxes into regular boxes. When converting large to regular boxes you will also get the corresponding difference in coins. Your storage capacity may increase based on the amount of boxes converted.

- You can now use the Train Manager when you are not at your farms

- When mouse over product images in your Trading Warehouse or when visiting others Trading Warehouses a tooltip will show your stored amount for that product

Known Issues:

- None.

Last edited by Raul; May 06 2020 at 04:54 PM.
Old Apr 15 2020, 10:55 PM

Great! Thanks Raul! Stay Safe!!!
Old Apr 15 2020, 11:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Thanks Raul!
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 15 2020, 11:11 PM
Account Not Linked

TYVM Love the Weather Station!
Old Apr 15 2020, 11:23 PM

ooh we can boost others trains
Old Apr 15 2020, 11:27 PM

Thanks for the new toys, Raul & team!
Old Apr 15 2020, 11:32 PM
Senior Moderator

One new ingredient in the semi-truck - tripe.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 15 2020, 11:35 PM

Default Facilities not showing on 3 farms

Hi,

Hope all are well!

The facilities on 3 of my farms are not showing up, under "Show Facility Information"!

I suppose it's just a temporary glitch, but wanted you all to know about it.

Thanks for working to give us another update!

~Raenie
Farm Link:
https://apps.slashkey.com/farmtown/p...m_id=791579540

Old Apr 15 2020, 11:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raenie View Post
Hi,

Hope all are well!

The facilities on 3 of my farms are not showing up, under "Show Facility Information"!

I suppose it's just a temporary glitch, but wanted you all to know about it.

Thanks for working to give us another update!

~Raenie
Hi Raenie,
Do you see them in your facility manager?

Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Apr 15 2020, 11:48 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

thanks raul & company
Closed Thread