Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 14 2021, 07:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
I've tried everything you have suggested already. This worked fine until someone decided they'd change the way click drag works just within the past couple weeks. Click drag now doesn't move the entire screen for the first little bit, it actually moves the selection first then the screen. Try placing trains like this on your farm:
Hi TsunamiVince,
Please do not post outside links in the forums. They are not allowed.

Nothing else has been change with the trains since they released them. They have not been doing any work on that section since then. Nor has anything changed with the dragging. One of the mods even commented when we tested the trains before they were released that they could be placed closer together in the HTML than they could in the Flash.

I just tried what you are saying and I can not duplicate it. I copied your first post to the thread for specific issues for the developers. That is all I can do.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Apr 14 2021 at 07:06 PM.
Old Apr 14 2021, 07:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Did you watch the video link that you keep removing which clearly demonstrates this problem? Pack your trains together like mine in that allowed picture, starting from the left and working towards the right. You'll find out real fast you can duplicate this problem.

Last edited by TsunamiVince; Apr 14 2021 at 07:30 PM.
Old Apr 14 2021, 07:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TsunamiVince View Post
Did you watch the video link that you keep removing which clearly demonstrates this problem?
Hi TsunamiVince,
As I said we could not duplicate what you are saying is happening. Sorry, but your post has been copied for the developers to look into this as we can't do anything to help with it through the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 14 2021, 07:58 PM

Default Missing Minerals

User ID #594361708

I've had a frustrating problem with minerals on a regular basis since the change. For the past couple of weeks, amber has been an issue. Thinking that it would help replenish my stock more quickly, I turned off every product that uses amber and requested products that need it just about every day. At the rate this item is restocking, I won't be making anything with amber for a really long time.

I am NOT refilling my facilities any more frequently than I did before.
I both regular and TURBO mines.
I turn off products that require the low-stock item so that it can replenish.

**These things worked for clay and quartz rock but have not been successful with amber.
Old Apr 14 2021, 08:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamcarleen View Post
User ID #594361708

I've had a frustrating problem with minerals on a regular basis since the change. For the past couple of weeks, amber has been an issue. Thinking that it would help replenish my stock more quickly, I turned off every product that uses amber and requested products that need it just about every day. At the rate this item is restocking, I won't be making anything with amber for a really long time.

I am NOT refilling my facilities any more frequently than I did before.
I both regular and TURBO mines.
I turn off products that require the low-stock item so that it can replenish.

**These things worked for clay and quartz rock but have not been successful with amber.
Hi Iamcarleen,
One difference between quartz, clay and amber is how many you get per batch. So amber will build in quantity in storage a lot slower. The mines are not workable so they do not change how quickly they can produce.

The other difference from before is that we have just gotten the trains back and do not have the ships back yet which help in adding to the amounts you have in storage for producing the products.
Old Apr 14 2021, 08:39 PM

Default Collection of xp's and coins

I am having collecting any coins or xp's when I hire a farmer
Old Apr 14 2021, 08:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPT View Post
I am having collecting any coins or xp's when I hire a farmer
Hi DPT,
When you hire them to harvest, you get the products they harvest and you do not get any coins or experience.
The only thing you would get XP for is if you hire them to plow and for that you get 1 XP per plot.
You can find what you get for each job in the Game Guide chapter 9 about hiring:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222
Old Apr 14 2021, 09:00 PM

USER ID number is: 1061616944
This is an issue I have been noticing just in the past few weeks. I haven't posted before about it as I thought it was an issue due to upcoming updates to the game .. my issue is when I fill my factories, they don't all fill all the way to 100% for me on the first try, there are about 10-20 left at under 70% filled. It's not that the ingredients are missing or I am running low, they just don't fill to 100% and I have to reload the game and click the start all button again to get them all filled to 100%. The factories this happens to are all random so its not happening with just specific ones and it doesn't happen at all with any of the services, just some of my factories. I have used Memcache, cleaned my PC cache, browser cache, cookies, history almost daily and especially after every new release of the game but this issue still happens.

**My neighbors' list is full but I can still accept so I am your neighbor but will have to add you as a buddy on my end of the game. I have plenty of room for buddies.
Old Apr 14 2021, 09:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm36 View Post
USER ID number is: 1061616944
This is an issue I have been noticing just in the past few weeks. I haven't posted before about it as I thought it was an issue due to upcoming updates to the game .. my issue is when I fill my factories, they don't all fill all the way to 100% for me on the first try, there are about 10-20 left at under 70% filled. It's not that the ingredients are missing or I am running low, they just don't fill to 100% and I have to reload the game and click the start all button again to get them all filled to 100%. The factories this happens to are all random so its not happening with just specific ones and it doesn't happen at all with any of the services, just some of my factories. I have used Memcache, cleaned my PC cache, browser cache, cookies, history almost daily and especially after every new release of the game but this issue still happens.
Hi Storm,
Sometimes this happens if you run out of an ingredient. It will fill up until it runs out of an ingredient and then will stop there in filling. We get bonus batches from the belts, but that is not taken into account until after you fill the facilities.

When you reload the ingredients for the batches filled befor ethe bonus batches are returned to your storage. So what was short for filling is now replenished back in your storage. Then when you start the facilities again they finish filling up.
This even happened back in the Flash version.
Old Apr 15 2021, 03:01 AM

I have also noticed a that some things have dropped a lot lately, Iron Ore for one. Since trains are running again I did notice that my stores of iron ore did increase by about 2 million. I have the mineral mine of on 43 farms and one turbo mineral mine if that many mines can not keep up with what is needed then it is time to increase the out put of the mineral mines. I also have not changed the way I load my factories I load once in the morning and once at night for the moat part. I do some times reload but I think I will stop doing that all together until I see if supplies come back up.

Farming since April 26 2009
Closed Thread