Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 27 2013, 07:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrucker View Post
i didn't look through this entire thread, so this one might have been dealt with already, bear with me, please?

i was unloading & reloading my facilities this evening, and i noticed that the facility manager's tally of products 'done' hasn't been matching what's being sent to storage (when you click 'store all', you get white text saying "###### products sent to storage", right?)... am i losing products somewhere, or is it just a glitch to be worked out?
Your "done" amount has both regular facility products which would go into storage and your service facility products which you have to use the Cash out for. So what is sent to storage will not be equal to what is done.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 27 2013, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauly View Post
I just prefer to play when I want and do it as it is, I wonder how it'll be until someone suggests a "do everything that has to done" button, the you can login press the button and logout.
hahahaha... ain't that the truth !!
Old Mar 28 2013, 03:21 PM

WTG!!!! and thanx for all your hard work!
Old Mar 28 2013, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
As usual, I love the new release - especially the "store all", "load all" & (hopefully soon) "start all" buttons.

I do have a suggestion though - it would be nice to have a "harvest all" button (for harvesting our animals). Also, when you're chopping trees, harvesting flowers, harvesting fruit, fishing, or "harvesting" animals (if we can't get a "harvest all" button), how about adding a feature similar to what happens you get hired by a neighbor to harvest their crops/trees/flowers? You know, only those farms that have product on them will illuminate - that tells you which farms need attention without having to travel to all of them to figure it out. I don't know about anyone else, but now that I have 18 farms - and not each farm has a full load of trees, flowers, fish, animals, fruit, etc., - it's way too difficult to try & remember which farms to go to when performing a specific task.

Normally, I'd put this in the suggestion box, but it seemed better here since it's "tied to" the "store/load/start all" buttons that were just implemented.

I've added a w (water) f (flowers) and/or t (trees) to my farm names so when I hire, I know what's on each farm.

My farm 1 now has "wft Farm 1" that tells me it has all 3 on it for hiring. Might try it
Old Mar 28 2013, 08:26 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I took the time to sort my farms out, put all 2 day trees on one farm, and plant a 2 day crop on it...when irrigated its only 20 hrs for these to be harvested...did the same thing for 3 day, 4 day and 5 day trees and crops..I have 4 farms with flowers and always plant a contol of 4 plots so that I know when the flowers are ready without having to uncover them...all the other farms are crops only...every farm plus what is on it is listed in a wordpad doc and I just edit it each day...so simple and so easy now...it took a bit of time to do this but was really worth it!!!

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Mar 28 2013, 09:50 PM

Isn't it about time we got our 25 levels and 25 FC? Does it take longer for them to come with the new levels cause they have to think of 25 new names? It has to be a chore to have thought 425 different yet somewhat related names.
Old Mar 28 2013, 09:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals View Post
I've added a w (water) f (flowers) and/or t (trees) to my farm names so when I hire, I know what's on each farm.

My farm 1 now has "wft Farm 1" that tells me it has all 3 on it for hiring. Might try it
If you had that as water trees flowers, someone might think you were cussing at them.
Old Mar 28 2013, 10:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
Isn't it about time we got our 25 levels and 25 FC? Does it take longer for them to come with the new levels cause they have to think of 25 new names? It has to be a chore to have thought 425 different yet somewhat related names.
They are and have also been working on glitches so that may be holding back the levels too.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 28 2013, 10:46 PM

Looks like FT is going down for maintenance in a few minutes. YAY! Thank you Devs! I hope the game is healthier when it comes back online.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Old Mar 28 2013, 10:48 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

wonder how long it will be down?
Closed Thread