Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 12 2021, 05:47 PM

The "Facility Manager" must be enabled immediately. This is horrible.
Old Jan 12 2021, 06:08 PM

Thumbs down loading the game

I clicked on the new link , got to my farm, can't do anything ..link doesn't work
646110504 . I can do my own farms but can't access storage , map and no message envelope
Old Jan 12 2021, 06:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan Finnie View Post
I clicked on the new link , got to my farm, can't do anything ..link doesn't work
646110504 . I can do my own farms but can't access storage , map and no message envelope
Hi Jan,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration. Please read the first post of this thread to see what is available.
You can access your storage, but not the markets. You can seel from your storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 06:13 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to leighwj1960

After harvesting 4 farms I got an out of memory error. My computer is fairly new and can keep up with everything else
Old Jan 12 2021, 06:27 PM

Hi fuel function is not disabled and it is sucking gas at a great rate of speed!

USER ID 100000570415971 I do not know how to link to my farm
Old Jan 12 2021, 06:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmlita View Post
Hi fuel function is not disabled and it is sucking gas at a great rate of speed!

USER ID 100000570415971 I do not know how to link to my farm
Hi Carmalita,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration.Your fuel shows it using as you work. When you stop and put down the tool the fuel you used is restored.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 12 2021, 06:30 PM

Loving the new version. It looks beautiful and is so smooth. Thank you for all of the hard work!
My only problem is that when I fish, the yellow animated scroll goes on forever and, by that, I mean for a long, long while... If I touch anything to get out of it, the game crashes. This is in two different browser, Chrome and Opera. When I try to reenter the game, I get a message like this one on Chrome, "Out of memory. If you are the developer of this content try allocating more memory to your WebGL build in the WebGl player setting." I get a similar one in Opera, but worded differently.
I Googled how to fix it and followed explicit instructions, and then it said it was a developer problem and the flags would be removed soon.
Is there something I need to do on my end, or do I just need to be patient? Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, and I anxiously await your reply! I need my FT! I've been with you since 2009!
Judi Godsey
Old Jan 12 2021, 06:37 PM

Default missing

I cant go to the markets, My Purple Freestyle Hand is missing. Please help
Old Jan 12 2021, 06:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by judigodsey@aol.com View Post
Loving the new version. It looks beautiful and is so smooth. Thank you for all of the hard work!
My only problem is that when I fish, the yellow animated scroll goes on forever and, by that, I mean for a long, long while... If I touch anything to get out of it, the game crashes. This is in two different browser, Chrome and Opera. When I try to reenter the game, I get a message like this one on Chrome, "Out of memory. If you are the developer of this content try allocating more memory to your WebGL build in the WebGl player setting." I get a similar one in Opera, but worded differently.
I Googled how to fix it and followed explicit instructions, and then it said it was a developer problem and the flags would be removed soon.
Is there something I need to do on my end, or do I just need to be patient? Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you, and I anxiously await your reply! I need my FT! I've been with you since 2009!
Judi Godsey
Hi Judi,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration. Please post here for any questions. This usually happens if you have heaviliy layered fish right now. I can only suggest you don't fish those right now or fish very slow.
Old Jan 12 2021, 06:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmad316 View Post
I cant go to the markets, My Purple Freestyle Hand is missing. Please help
Hi Kmad,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the migration. Please read the first post of this thread to see what is available.
Closed Thread