Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 15 2011, 02:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispey_cake View Post

i saw Raul whas conected yesterday. Why he dont leave a short message for all of us here about the update ?
E-mails are never sent to players from FT unless a support ticket is sent, and even then it's not the devs, it's the support team. Somone's trying to pull your leg
Old Jan 15 2011, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Now I'm not making any excuses for the devs, but they are pretty busy. I don't know if the 'other' farm game forum has their devs post or not, but I was looking and I didn't see anything. That's why the devs have moderators for the forum. We communicate to them and them to us. We're the liasons for the players.
i believe they r busy, they also have real life, but i think a short message will take 2 minutes to write it here soo that we can relax little bit
Old Jan 15 2011, 02:45 PM

Quote:
E-mails are never sent to players from FT unless a support ticket is sent, and even then it's not the devs, it's the support team. Somone's trying to pull your leg
i just find it on one page bout farmtown. I havent write there anything...thats a conversation from 2 people on a discussion board...2 people that i dont know
Old Jan 15 2011, 02:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispey_cake View Post
i just find it on one page bout farmtown. I havent write there anything...thats a conversation from 2 people on a discussion board...2 people that i dont know
This is the only official Farm Town place...anything you hear on there is just hearsay.
Old Jan 15 2011, 02:53 PM

Quote:
This is the only official Farm Town place...anything you hear on there is just hearsay.
i know that this is the only one official farmtown place but there r many places/groups/pages for farmtown lovers :-)
Old Jan 15 2011, 03:01 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
They did that and when it didn't come out on the correct date, there was an upset...so that's why they just say "coming soon".
And in keeping with that, I'd just as soon they didn't tantalize us by telling us that Farm 8 is coming out on the next release, and then have the next release take so much longer than usual. Not really complaining, just trying to stay patient, lol.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 15 2011, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
And in keeping with that, I'd just as soon they didn't tantalize us by telling us that Farm 8 is coming out on the next release, and then have the next release take so much longer than usual. Not really complaining, just trying to stay patient, lol.
Oh, come on people! I know many of you are homebound, limited in entertainment options, whatever, but give it up. Begging, pleading and threatening is foolish. And it looks foolish. Why should these devs tell us ANYTHING??? We are beta-testing a free game for them and enjoying it. I can't see they owe us any advance warning of anything. If someone is building his/her life and schedule around some phantom update release rumor they do so at their own risk, and shouldn't get huffy when the rumor does not come to pass.

I bolded a few words in the above post, because apparently this poster does not remember when, in the not-so-distant-past, updates came out months and months apart, not weeks. And these were "major" updates with huge upgrades and improvements to the game -- like adding harvestable animals, harvestable flowers, you know. They seemed like unexpected surprises when they came. It was fun and low pressure.

Honestly, I wish everyone would just calm down and add another hobby. This is getting ridiculous.

Farming away since June 14, 2009
Old Jan 15 2011, 03:32 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Thank you Devs

Thank you Devs for the fun you provide in Farm Town. I agree. No one should complain and be demanding. It is a fun, free game and if you don't want to buy anything, don't. If you don't want to play, don't. I, for one, enjoy Farm Town and look forward to the new things that await us on Farm Town. Thanks for the entertainment.
Old Jan 15 2011, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toranut97 View Post
Oh, come on people! I know many of you are homebound, limited in entertainment options, whatever, but give it up. Begging, pleading and threatening is foolish. And it looks foolish. Why should these devs tell us ANYTHING??? We are beta-testing a free game for them and enjoying it. I can't see they owe us any advance warning of anything. If someone is building his/her life and schedule around some phantom update release rumor they do so at their own risk, and shouldn't get huffy when the rumor does not come to pass.

I bolded a few words in the above post, because apparently this poster does not remember when, in the not-so-distant-past, updates came out months and months apart, not weeks. And these were "major" updates with huge upgrades and improvements to the game -- like adding harvestable animals, harvestable flowers, you know. They seemed like unexpected surprises when they came. It was fun and low pressure.

Honestly, I wish everyone would just calm down and add another hobby. This is getting ridiculous.
I do have a real life, and a small kid and my hobbies ...and 1 of my hobbies is farmtown too . Before it whas different . When we started to play the game we whas having a lot of achievments to do, there whas no time to think of a new update...we whas allways busy with our farms, we whas always having something to work on . But 1 day have come the day when we have reached the maximum level and now there s nothing new to do...u alllways do the same thing. And dont tell me please that i should redecorate my farm !!! I cant be redecorating my farm every 1-2 weeks - thats not the point of the game . I need some new entertainment on my farm, something new and interesting to do ...some new achievments ...
A good comunication between devs/mods and the players make a perfect game !!! Maybe the devs should tell us anything cause we pay for some items with cash - real money ?? Dont u think ?? The game is free - true , but not everything in the game is free !!
I hope u understand what i want to say

And i m not saying i m not thankful for what the devs do for us !! I M VERY THANKFUL ...farmtown for me is the BEST GAME ON FACEBOOK !! But there s needed some more comunication between players and devs/mods. I think i m not the only one who think soo.

Last edited by crispey_cake; Jan 15 2011 at 03:37 PM.
Old Jan 15 2011, 03:39 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toranut97 View Post

Why on earth are you getting so huffy? I said I wasn't complaining. And yes, I remember perfectly will when major updates were months apart. But they haven't been in the recent past, so one gets used to the newer "schedule". If the posts bother you so much, you can stop reading through them. Sheesh.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread