Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 15 2011, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
Why on earth are you getting so huffy? I said I wasn't complaining. And yes, I remember perfectly will when major updates were months apart. But they haven't been in the recent past, so one gets used to the newer "schedule". If the posts bother you so much, you can stop reading through them. Sheesh.
I have a right to my opinions, you know.

There was a long series of posts begging/cajoling/whining/pleading etc. for better/different/more personal communication with the devs. I was not responding to you in particular, except for the statement about updates being on a schedule. I just don't get the obsession with this.

I think we have perfectly fine communication with the devs via the mods. That is my opinion and I am entitled to it. In my mind, I would rather they spent their time and energy on development of the game, not in answering posts on a message board filled with -- well, I will be prudent and not say what I am thinking.

I read this forum -- and only this particular board -- to stay posted on updates and how those updates shake out for folks. I choose not to read the suggestions or social forums. If I want to read it -- and comment on it -- I will. If you don't want to read my comments, scroll on by. I will do you the same favor.

Farming away since June 14, 2009
Old Jan 15 2011, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toranut97 View Post

There was a long series of posts begging/cajoling/whining/pleading etc. for better/different/more personal communication with the devs. I was not responding to you in particular, except for the statement about updates being on a schedule. I just don't get the obsession with this.

I think we have perfectly fine communication with the devs via the mods. That is my opinion and I am entitled to it. In my mind, I would rather they spent their time and energy on development of the game, not in answering posts on a message board filled with -- well, I will be prudent and not say what I am thinking.

I read this forum -- and only this particular board -- to stay posted on updates and how those updates shake out for folks. I choose not to read the suggestions or social forums. If I want to read it -- and comment on it -- I will. If you don't want to read my comments, scroll on by. I will do you the same favor.
We also have a right for our opinions , dont u think ?
Old Jan 15 2011, 04:04 PM
Account Not Linked

Everyone has a right to their opinions here in the forum without being attacked. I know everyone (or most everyone) is anxious for the update. Just have to have patience until then and not speculate why the devs do or do not post
Old Jan 15 2011, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Everyone has a right to their opinions here in the forum without being attacked. I know everyone (or most everyone) is anxious for the update. Just have to have patience until then and not speculate why the devs do or do not post
i ll try to be more quiet and not be speculating soo much ...sometimes it s hard but i will try
Old Jan 15 2011, 04:14 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toranut97 View Post

Actually, maybe I didn't word my original post as carefully as I could have, but what I was suggesting really amounted to LESS communication from the devs. That it might have been easier NOT to have been told that farm 8 was coming out in the next release, which got everybody (including me) excited about it. But hey, FT is a great game, and sure, I can wait, and I will be thrilled when it does come out, 'cause I've got plans for it.

And sure, you've got a right to your opinion. We've got no argument.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 15 2011, 04:20 PM

those of us who are impatient are so because FT is so addictive. It's addictive because it stays "new" with all the updates. There's no obvious "you got to the end and now you win" ... so they must keep the improvements coming or people (like me) stop playing entirely when it becomes work instead of fun.

I know the devs are busy because it is a business for them and when there aren't new things to buy with FC, they aren't making REAL $.
Old Jan 15 2011, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispey_cake View Post

i saw Raul whas conected yesterday. Why he dont leave a short message for all of us here about the update ?
While I think this is fake it would be kinda weird if it did happen??A super chicken?????....Wonder what u would do with a super chicken...hahaha
Old Jan 15 2011, 04:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkitten View Post
While I think this is fake it would be kinda weird if it did happen??A super chicken?????....Wonder what u would do with a super chicken...hahaha
Collect Super Eggs??
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 15 2011, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkitten View Post
I have no idea, but this looks like it might be one..

Hehehe.
Old Jan 15 2011, 05:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Super cow...this image comes to mind:

Closed Thread