Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jan 15 2011, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
While everyone is convinced that we will not get the update until next Friday since we didn't get it yesterday, that may or may not be true. I know the last few updates have come out on a Friday but I have seen updates come out everyday of the week even on major holidays in the US. The update could come out in the next hour or it could come out next month we just have to wait and see.

So true, it can happen at any time. I remember waking up on a Sunday morning, coming to my farm to check the crops and there was an update on the levels. I was like a child in a candy shop that morning. Oh how I love surprises like that.
Old Jan 15 2011, 07:52 PM

I remember when .... Flowers 2 weeks!!! and how we use to laugh and say yeah right!!!!!!! Now we actually get excited about upgrades!!!! I know we all did the math and said it would be last night at 1.4 billion and that is why we are so pumped.. we will live!!!!!!!!!!!! Barely We are addicts after all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! who else would sit around refreshing and refreshing all weekend just incase it finally happened..

We are grateful to the developers and Say thankyou for all you do for us... Honest we are not rushing you... just excited!!!!!!!!!!

back to planting 2 and 4 hour crops cuz you just never know.. LOL and of course to refresh yet one more time.

addicted farmer Nala

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS0643 View Post
While everyone is convinced that we will not get the update until next Friday since we didn't get it yesterday, that may or may not be true. I know the last few updates have come out on a Friday but I have seen updates come out everyday of the week even on major holidays in the US. The update could come out in the next hour or it could come out next month we just have to wait and see.

Now as far as the developers letting us know what week that is not a good idea because what if they came on yesterday and said "we will have the update out next week". Then something happened and they could get it released people would be upset that they didn't meat the date they gave. Trust me it is just better that they don't give any kind of a time frame other then coming soon or next update. On them telling us what will be in the next update that comes from people asking for that type of information, they used to rarely give hints of what was coming now they do give us hints.

Old Jan 15 2011, 08:13 PM

I know I follow the forum more tightly and more often, and hoping... I am longing for the new farm, but also know it will crave more of my time

... excited! Yes!!!

I wonder about new facilities or new crops, what will they come with now, and when... I am an addict, but wait with patient like we old game players often do... Maybe tomorrow, maybe next week, I'll be waiting Nice job anyhow!
Old Jan 15 2011, 09:15 PM
Account Not Linked

I think even if the developers came on every five minutes letting people know what was happening there would still be people complaining within those five minute increments that there wasn't enough information lol.
Old Jan 16 2011, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Mew View Post
I have no idea, but this looks like it might be one..

Hehehe.
lol, this chicken is too big for my farm... but if the chicken supposed to give me triple eggs , i will find a good place for her on my farm
Old Jan 16 2011, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
Super cow...this image comes to mind:

nice picture i will take her
Old Jan 16 2011, 02:09 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Mew View Post
Lol we're all over the edge. It's probably a requirement of becoming a Mod.
I agree with that. I too have to be over the edge as I moderate a forum for a karaoke company and sometimes I just feel like screaming.
You guys do a very good job of keeping the rest of this funny farm in order.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 16 2011, 02:39 AM

The update will be here when it gets here...be patient. It's always worth the wait
Old Jan 16 2011, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispey_cake View Post
lol, this chicken is too big for my farm... but if the chicken supposed to give me triple eggs , i will find a good place for her on my farm
I've already got 100 squeezed into a coop, what's one more? Then you don't need to worry about space on the farm
Old Jan 16 2011, 05:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lavenda View Post
I've already got 100 squeezed into a coop, what's one more? Then you don't need to worry about space on the farm
i dont think, that the super sized chick will enter in the coop and i just hope, that the super chicken will come also with the extra food with it or i will put it on diet soo that it will get smaller and it will be mini super chick
Closed Thread