Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 18 2011, 02:10 AM

Default Too Totally AWESOME -- Again!!!

Got the farm!! Got the levels!!! Looking at what's new -- double-like the super cow and super hen (but haven't checked out the price [may not like it so well afterwards] BUT, as usual, you have outdone yourselves. When do we get Farm 9?!!! [JUST KIDDING, really!!!)

Farm? Not Here!!
~ Gateway to My Agricultural Empire ~

Farming Since 26 September 2009
Level 1175 & Rising

Am I addicted to Farm Town?
Old Jan 18 2011, 03:31 AM

Thanks a lot for the new stuff! Great with the Super-Cow and Super-Hen, also.

Great!

Regards
Simera
Old Jan 18 2011, 03:42 AM

weeeeeeeeeell, what i should say??? Just perfect !!!! Wow and i see it whas true bout the super animals cow and hen ....soo there will be true in what i whas thinking and saying before. Great update devs !!!
Old Jan 18 2011, 03:46 AM

Thanks for all the new things and the 8th farm. I got the 2 new facilities and when I noticed that you had come up with yet one more use for CHEESE, I wanted to scream!!! Give us a break! I also don't like that it costs farm cash for the new cow and hen. Some of us have billions of coins for all our hard work, so why couldn't we just pay premium coins for the super animals?
Old Jan 18 2011, 03:59 AM

thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 18 2011, 04:28 AM

Will there be a another way to obtain salt other than from the gift list? Are they working on designing a salt mine?
Old Jan 18 2011, 04:29 AM

I would like to be able to produce other types of oil & not just the olive oil.
Old Jan 18 2011, 04:29 AM

Devs,You are amazing!! I don't know where you come up with some of these ideas but I love them all as usual! Thank you!!
Old Jan 18 2011, 04:30 AM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherdi the sower View Post
Thanks for all the new things and the 8th farm. I got the 2 new facilities and when I noticed that you had come up with yet one more use for CHEESE, I wanted to scream!!! Give us a break! I also don't like that it costs farm cash for the new cow and hen. Some of us have billions of coins for all our hard work, so why couldn't we just pay premium coins for the super animals?
I agree on both things although the animals doesn't bother me as much. If I get some extra money maybe I'll buy FC and use it to get a couple of the super animals but I doubt it. I didn't buy either new facility yet and I doubt I will if they use cheese. I don't get enough as it is and I have four or maybe five dairy processing plants. I'm going to buy a new one for my 8th farm but by now I would've thought the cheese production would've been increased. Can we please get that next? Along with increased capacity on animal storage buildings? LOL : )~

Last edited by VeronicaT; Jan 18 2011 at 04:37 AM.
Old Jan 18 2011, 05:02 AM

Love the new additions I have already bought farm 8 but please please please could you get the proportions right I wanted to buy The Fine House but next to the chicken coop it looks so so small they look like giant chickens. Just wish we had the ability to make items larger or smaller so then I could have shrunk the chicken coop or made the house bigger. Don't know if this is something you could do but it would be amazing if you could. Love the new animals and some of the new buildings are great ( except for size lol ) Thanks for all your hard work I really do appreciate it. Thanks again.

River Island
Light House Lane
Down Town
Wine and Dandy
Hill Top Green
Fresh Fields
Seventh Heaven Dairy
The Gr-eight Escape

Farming Since September 2009
Closed Thread