Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 05 2020, 10:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spy View Post
I have tried all sizes of plowers including manual single one, and all zooms in and out, to the maximum and back. It does not work. When I say 3 hours, I mean literally 3 hours of trying before giving up. There is a problem.
Hi SPy,
If there was a problem like you are saying then we would have many complaints here about this. I am sorry, but this is not a software problem.
The only other thing I can suggest is for you to contact Support and let them work this out for you.

To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you are having a problem getting responses from Support please read the information in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=644366
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 12 2020, 12:58 AM

I'm having issues with the purple hand now. When I go to purchase an item from the store and move to my next farm to buy the same item, I have to start over with Trees. For example, when the kids breakfast club came out I wanted to buy 10 of them and so I used the purple hand but and I even had "breakfast club" type in the search box in the store. Normally, on the next farm, this would automatically pop up to where I could just click on the kids breakfast club and move on to the next one. Now, when I try to do that, it reverts back to trees each time, and I have to go find it each time. Isn't the purple hand supposed to help us save time buying things? I can't figure it out. I've cleared my cache, flash, done a memcache.
Old Jul 12 2020, 10:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirMatthew KC View Post
I'm having issues with the purple hand now. When I go to purchase an item from the store and move to my next farm to buy the same item, I have to start over with Trees. For example, when the kids breakfast club came out I wanted to buy 10 of them and so I used the purple hand but and I even had "breakfast club" type in the search box in the store. Normally, on the next farm, this would automatically pop up to where I could just click on the kids breakfast club and move on to the next one. Now, when I try to do that, it reverts back to trees each time, and I have to go find it each time. Isn't the purple hand supposed to help us save time buying things? I can't figure it out. I've cleared my cache, flash, done a memcache.
Hi SirMatthew,
We will look into this and repoort it to the developers if we can reproduce it.

EDIT: This has been sent to the developers.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 12 2020 at 05:15 PM.
Old Jul 15 2020, 02:01 AM

a few months ago i obtained an harvester 7x7 ex and put it in my storage as most of my work is done by my super neighbour it was quite a time before i went to use it.wheni clicked onthe position it was meant to be it said i did not have one .iwent to items store harvester ex list ended at 6x6 . i obtained another one and this time it appeared in the list. yesterday i obtained a harvester 8x8 ex and put it in items store went to toolbox clicked where it should be and it said i did not have one . went to items store and sure enough harvester ex list ended at 7x7. by accident i moved my mouse and the items list scrolled down and stopped at the list for harvesters and there at the bottom of the list was a harvester 7x7ex and a harvester 8x8ex put by the game into the wrong list so they would not show on toolbox could you please sort this out as i am already farm cash out of pocket

Last edited by Tiger; Jul 15 2020 at 04:09 AM. Reason: removed quote not needed
Old Jul 15 2020, 05:33 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crilly View Post
a few months ago i obtained an harvester 7x7 ex and put it in my storage as most of my work is done by my super neighbour it was quite a time before i went to use it.wheni clicked onthe position it was meant to be it said i did not have one .iwent to items store harvester ex list ended at 6x6 . i obtained another one and this time it appeared in the list. yesterday i obtained a harvester 8x8 ex and put it in items store went to toolbox clicked where it should be and it said i did not have one . went to items store and sure enough harvester ex list ended at 7x7. by accident i moved my mouse and the items list scrolled down and stopped at the list for harvesters and there at the bottom of the list was a harvester 7x7ex and a harvester 8x8ex put by the game into the wrong list so they would not show on toolbox could you please sort this out as i am already farm cash out of pocket
Hi crilly,

If you know you own a tool and the game is telling you that you don't or showing you a Buy button instead of a Duplicate button in the store, the usual culprit is that the tool is out on a farm rather than storage so it can't see that you own it.

When that's not the problem, what you need to do is check your storage and your farms and see if you can find the missing tool. If the tool is already in storage, just take it out of storage and set it down on any clear spot on one of your farms, reload then put it back into storage and see if that corrects the problem. If at that point you can't find it or there is still a problem, come to the forum and we will check your data for you to see if we can see what the problem is.

I'm unable to reproduce what you saw in the store about the tools being listed out of size order. The only tools I can see out of position are the coin tools which has always been that way or when listed by cost. In any case, as long as all your tools are in storage, when a friend tries to send you a tool the game will tell them when you already own one and asks them to confirm if they still want to send it. If they see in that pop up that you already own one they can cancel the sale and let you know. If the tools were not in storage then they don't get that warning.

For your duplicate tools, Harvester Ex (5 x 5) and Harvester Ex (6 x 6), you will need to go to support and see what they say. As those were gifted to you I am not sure if the sender needs to be involved, but support will let you know.

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.
Old Jul 15 2020, 06:07 AM

Default Missing tools & goods

I have been playing farm Town for the past some 10 years and I accumulated a lot of machinery to help load & unload from facilities which I have lost, also lost all machinery to help out to maintain my farms, harvesting, plowing, and planting

I also went into my facility manager to clear all goods that had been done and the manager showed all zero's

Is there a reason for this and could this be checked out and replaced please

Last edited by freanne; Jul 15 2020 at 06:43 AM.
Old Jul 15 2020, 06:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freanne View Post
I have been playing farm Town for the past some 10 years and I accumulated a lot of machinery to help load & unload from facilities which I have lost, also lost all machinery to help out to maintain my farms, harvesting, plowing, and planting

I also went into my facility manager to clear all goods that had been done and the manager showed all zero's

Is there a reason for this
Hi freanne,

I have moved your post to the thread about tools as part of your issue is that can't find a considerable amount of them.

Please supply a list of the tools you are missing and also a link to your farm so we can take a look at your data. If you need help to get your farm link, you will find instructions by clickin on this link: Farm Link and Start Date

If facilities are showing as 0 done then they either haven't been worked or that your computer time and date was showing incorrect , so please check all aspects of the time and date on your computer.
Old Jul 15 2020, 07:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi freanne,

I have moved your post to the thread about tools as part of your issue is that can't find a considerable amount of them.

Please supply a list of the tools you are missing and also a link to your farm so we can take a look at your data. If you need help to get your farm link, you will find instructions by clickin on this link: Farm Link and Start Date

If facilities are showing as 0 done then they either haven't been worked or that your computer time and date was showing incorrect , so please check all aspects of the time and date on your computer.
Hi there Tiger
According to the top of the sign-in page for the forum, I have already linked my Farms
Old Jul 15 2020, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freanne View Post
Hi there Tiger
According to the top of the sign-in page for the forum, I have already linked my Farms
Hi freanne,

I'm sorry but when you first posted your data was showing you had not accessed the game since April 2019 which is why I asked you for a link. It has now updated.

I am not seeing any Farm Cash items missing. What tools are missing?
Old Jul 15 2020, 08:43 AM

my apologies i have found out after speaking to my daughter that it is my error as i thought the tool sent to me was a harvest plow 8x8 ex not a harvester 8x8 ex. thats the problem when you get to80 you make these kind of mistakes once again my sincere apologies for wasting your time

Tags
can't refuel, combine, fertilize, fuel, fuel disappearing, fuel loss, fuel missing, fuel usage, gifting machines, harvest plow plant, hpp, lost fuel, manure, manure collector, manure spreader, mobile lookout, mobile sprinklers, multiplanter, purple hand, refuel, tools, tools missing, tools not working