Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 30 2011, 10:10 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Can't receive hire request when visit your friend's farm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
10. Other Improvements and Bug fixes:

- When you receive a Hire Request dialog in the market, you will not see any more requests until you accept or close the current one. This will avoid accepting the wrong hire request
Please notice that when you go to your friend's farm, and 3 type of quest (rake leaves, water dry farm, remove weed) appear. At this time, your friend hire you, you WON'T RECEIVE ANY HIRE REQUEST, although your friend still see "Hire request sent" floating up.

Please fix this, thank you!
Old Jul 30 2011, 10:47 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post

9. Better visibility of stored products: When mouse over a product icon in the store, the last line on the tooltip will tell you how much you have in storage. Also, there is a new sort option in the store to order by Stored Amount, products with few quantities in storage will appear first. Locked products will appear at the end of the list.
I can hardly thank you enough for this one improvement! It will save SO much time in figuring out what needs to be planted next. Thanks, gracias, merci, obrigada, grazie!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 30 2011, 10:51 AM

Everybody always thanks you for the amazing new facilities and new tools and such, but I want to thank you for the awesome subtleties that make the play smoother and easier like the great way to check for farm fertility instead of using that gruesome highlighting and the better way to restore the farm I'm working on instead of waiting for that pokey avatar. You guys are the BEST!
Old Jul 30 2011, 10:54 AM
Account Not Linked

u havent got rid of the black loading square that takes half of the game to get gone whats with that bug ??????
Old Jul 30 2011, 01:12 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianedrayson View Post
In the new releases it says the flower shop will have marigold in pot. I'm just about to plant the flowers needed. I assume this is the orange marigold in the store, as that's the only marigold mentioned? Also there's no mention of a new flower for the store.

If I'm wrong in these facts, please let me know before I plant. lol (I've just realised the hours I spent planting flowers yesterday, I did on the wrong diagonal from the rest in my farm. I don't want more mistakes to correct. Flowers are too time-consuming.)
There are marigolds and orange marigold in the store since Raul said marigolds and not orange marigolds I am assuming that it is the marigolds that will be used not he orange marigolds.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Jul 30 2011, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotroot42 View Post
u havent got rid of the black loading square that takes half of the game to get gone whats with that bug ??????
Totally agree on this issue. I don't know how many times I've had to work around that box to work on a farm and finish before it's gone.
Very annoying.
Old Jul 30 2011, 01:49 PM

Question canned tuna loss

since update my canned tuna is not going to storage.I have 3 and none are going.Have cleared everything and restarted but still doesn't go
Old Jul 30 2011, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spartan7886 View Post
Is anybody else suddenly having trouble buying and selling to other players? I suddenly have to reload farmtown between every product when I buy.
Yes! I am having this problem too! Having to reload the game after each product bought is quite a pain. Anyone know if the devs are working on it or been alerted?
Old Jul 30 2011, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gramme65 View Post
Hi, I looked in my storage and there was NO QUESTION MARK...what can rhubarb used for except to make coins?
Thanks
Donna aka gramme
Donna..it's coming..it's just not here yet!! Be ready for Rhubarb pie in your bakery and also maple syrup in your sugar refinery and pancakes in your bakery and pancakes with syrup in the breakfast restaurant!!

SeaJay

The Gathering
Old Jul 30 2011, 02:14 PM

Update!! I already expressed my dislike of the highlighting of farm squares to signify which of a persons farms are fertilized....now on top of that it shows up wrong for almost every one of my farms. The two farms I NEVER fertilize are showing up as fertilized along with some that are fertilized that are showing unhighlighted. Only 2 of my ten farms is showing accurate reads!!

SeaJay

The Gathering
Closed Thread