Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jul 30 2011, 02:52 PM
Account Not Linked

Great new release, love it!

Except for one thing.

I like knowing which of my farms are fertilized just by looking at the farm selector. However, that ghastly "yellow glow" doesn't really help. One has to look very closely to see whether (for example) farm #5 is actually fertilized or just picking up the "glow" from adjoining diamonds. Gotta say it -- it's hard on the eyes and makes me want to avoid looking at the farm selector altogether.

If there'd be some other way -- just a different colored diamond, maybe? -- to indicate fertilized farms and lose that awful glow, I for one would be grateful.

Other than that, absolutely no complaints. This game just keeps getting better and better.
Old Jul 30 2011, 03:14 PM

Can the Oast and Malt house be added to the "drying facilities" for the belt please? It seems logical. Thanks!
Old Jul 30 2011, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda Panda View Post
Yes! I am having this problem too! Having to reload the game after each product bought is quite a pain. Anyone know if the devs are working on it or been alerted?
Yes I am having the same problem. Very frustrating!!
Old Jul 30 2011, 05:11 PM

Thank you for these new updates Raul
Old Jul 30 2011, 05:38 PM

I am talking about the box that turns off the Manager of the Factories. I would like the x box moved where it is not right on top of the other x box. and also the place where they both are placed on my screen is right on top of my toolbox on the top of my screen, where a lot of times if I close it inadvertently, then the toolbox is opened in the 'Disconnect from Main frame' window. This is right inconvenient.
Thank you
Old Jul 30 2011, 05:39 PM

I'm not seeing the new products in my facilities yet (like the White Pizza).......
Old Jul 30 2011, 05:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by boofee View Post
I'm not seeing the new products in my facilities yet (like the White Pizza).......
They haven't been added yet. Raul said in a few days for those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 30 2011, 05:44 PM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyMo View Post
Great new release, love it!

Except for one thing.

I like knowing which of my farms are fertilized just by looking at the farm selector.

Other than that, absolutely no complaints. This game just keeps getting better and better.
I agree, but one way to fix this would be to place a notice at the top of each farm screen. You wouldn't be able to see all farms fertilized at once, but it would be easier on the eyes and you would need to be on the farm to 'fertilize it anyway. I think I would like it.
Old Jul 30 2011, 05:46 PM

Angry Not happy

Well, I have several issues to discuss. One, my friends are trying to work the multiple facilities at my farm after I post them and they are only able to work two, they then have to go back to old way of clicking each facility and working all. The other issue I have is I have purchased new tools with FC are NOT working. For instance the start all, will only start partial ingredients. Please tell me I didn't just pay $40 for useless items!
Old Jul 30 2011, 05:47 PM

I have my own question....What is the filter for on the "SEEDS TAB" that is called "STORED AMOUNT" what does this do? I am at a loss.

I love the new stuff, thanks Raul..... One happy Farmer.