Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 14 2019, 07:45 PM

Default Yeast/clayblock

I have 40 semi trucks for yeast and 40 open pit mines and I still don't have enough goods to support my facilities.. How can we increase our capacity for these two items
Old Oct 14 2019, 08:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by wezzy View Post
I have 40 semi trucks for yeast and 40 open pit mines and I still don't have enough goods to support my facilities.. How can we increase our capacity for these two items
Hi Wezzy,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities. I am sorry, but those are non-workable facilities by your neighbors, so there is no way currently to increase or speed up production for those.
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 15 2019, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Wezzy,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities. I am sorry, but those are non-workable facilities by your neighbors, so there is no way currently to increase or speed up production for those.
If you wish to make a suggestion please post it in the Suggestions section. You can not start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
me too, i got the 10 train cars with those products too, that made a HUGE difference and for me fix the problem... i have those cars on each of my 10 trains
Old Oct 15 2019, 10:39 PM

Default Facilities not all worked when hire request is sent.

I am having trouble when I post to hire a neighbor to work my facilities not all the facilities are worked, only the ones on the farm the post came from. Is there something I am doing wrong?
Old Oct 15 2019, 10:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlsjmr View Post
I am having trouble when I post to hire a neighbor to work my facilities not all the facilities are worked, only the ones on the farm the post came from. Is there something I am doing wrong?
Hi Rlsjmr,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities. It isn't anything you are doing wrong as all regular facilities or services are available for work regardless of what farm they are on when you post.

However, it could be that your neighbors who are not working the other farms may not have the trains to automatically work them and don't know to go to the other farms to work. This would have to be something you ask them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 15 2019, 11:50 PM

I do not have any trains, but my neighbors do. I will check on that. Thank you.
Old Oct 16 2019, 12:05 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rlsjmr View Post
I do not have any trains, but my neighbors do. I will check on that. Thank you.
Hi Rlsjmr,
You having trains doesn't matter. It is the workers that need to have the trains to work them faster, but if they don't they can still work all of the farms with facilities by going to each farm with facilities and working them.
Old Oct 16 2019, 12:26 AM

Uh oh. Are we broken? All new (and old) posts on the Farm Town Wall Requests are in pink and none will allow me or my neighbors to work even though plenty of time has passed since last working.
Old Oct 16 2019, 12:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by johncinj View Post
Uh oh. Are we broken? All new (and old) posts on the Farm Town Wall Requests are in pink and none will allow me or my neighbors to work even though plenty of time has passed since last working.
Hi Johncinj,
Check the Show Times tool (clock) for Rework facilities and for Rework service facilities and see if it shows a green check or a time length before you can work them.
You must wait at least 8 hours without working any to be able to work for your neighbors again.
Old Oct 16 2019, 12:48 AM

It says Rework 1 hour but I have not worked for over 12 hours. I will try again in 1 hour. Still, I have never seen ALL work requests colored pink at the same time - posts 4 hours old, 12 hours, 16 hours, 1 day and even 2 days.

Tags
can't hire, cash out, cashout, duplicate facility, facilities, facility manager, facility manager problem, ingredient planner, no room to place facility, non-workable facs, service facilities, service facility, unable to post, working neighbors posts, working posts