Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 25 2016, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi plbyers,
What message are you seeing when you go to their farm to try to work?
Well, I WAS getting a message similar to "This inventation is for Friends Only"...but its fixed now!

Thank You!
Old Jun 25 2016, 03:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by boduke66 View Post
i updated Google Chrome to the latest version and i'm still getting the message object under the coin count,unsure what else to do.
Hi boduke,
Have you tried a different browser to see if it happens in it? The object you are seeing should be a picture if I remember right and Chrome may not be loading it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 25 2016, 03:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by plbyers View Post
Well, I WAS getting a message similar to "This inventation is for Friends Only"...but its fixed now!

Thank You!
Hi plbyers,
I am glad it is working for you now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 25 2016, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi boduke,
Have you tried a different browser to see if it happens in it? The object you are seeing should be a picture if I remember right and Chrome may not be loading it.
tried Firefox and still getting the same message,im beginning to think this maybe related to flash player,maybe a problem with it.
Old Jun 25 2016, 03:58 PM

Default fishing

tried firefox,chrome and Opera,all saying the same message,i am certain this is an Adobe Flash player problem,since i updated it to the latest version about a week ago,perhaps the developers can look into this and confirm that.
Old Jun 25 2016, 04:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by boduke66 View Post
tried firefox,chrome and Opera,all saying the same message,i am certain this is an Adobe Flash player problem,since i updated it to the latest version about a week ago,perhaps the developers can look into this and confirm that.
Hi boduke,
Try uninstalling your flash player, do not use the windows add/remove as it will not delete all the flash files properly, instead use the uninstaller provided my Adobe. Please use the following link for the uninstaller.

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/...r-windows.html

Then reinstall flash using the following link... remember to do this from the browser you intend on using flash on as there are several versions.

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/

There may be a corrupt file being left in Flash if you only update from one version to the next. By using the uninstaller and not the Windows uninstaller that removes all of the files and allows the new version to reload all new files.
Old Jun 25 2016, 08:38 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatgig View Post
All of a sudden my screen freezes when using the ingredient list, anyone else having this problem this week?

you arent the only one, wish they would get this nonsense fixed, the train boost is messed up too, say its fixed, its hit and miss anymore it see,s like
Old Jun 26 2016, 11:10 AM
Account Not Linked

"b) When moving water items using the Free Style Designer hands, they always default to the original rotation, in the meantime, use the Rotate option from the item menu..."

It did not default before, this is new. And if I rotate, it won't stay that way, it turns around again. This restricts the big pond, for instance to only be able to hang off the right side of a property, and no longer go to the left side. This may be an intentional change, but I have farms now that show that it did stay rotated to the other side and hang off the left side.
Old Jun 26 2016, 01:19 PM

i am still getting the friend message when i click on a train sent to me . i use memcach and it works but then next day is same thing
Old Jun 26 2016, 02:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoGilliam View Post
"b) When moving water items using the Free Style Designer hands, they always default to the original rotation, in the meantime, use the Rotate option from the item menu..."

It did not default before, this is new. And if I rotate, it won't stay that way, it turns around again. This restricts the big pond, for instance to only be able to hang off the right side of a property, and no longer go to the left side. This may be an intentional change, but I have farms now that show that it did stay rotated to the other side and hang off the left side.
Ho JoGilliam,
This not an intentional change. The developers will work on this and get it fixed soon.
Closed Thread