Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 28 2021, 08:57 AM

( 676150493 My may doesn't work. Can you help.
Old Jan 28 2021, 09:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by miltond View Post
( 676150493 My may doesn't work. Can you help.
Hi Miltond,
I moved your post to the Game Migration thread as you are not having problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread is only for those farmers having loading problems. Please post any questions or problems in this thread.

The map is not available yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 28 2021, 10:06 AM

Default Not fulling loading

UserID: 1644405202
Description: The game loads in functionality, for the most part, but many of the things on the display aren't showing up on their own. This means that they are only visible while the mouse is over them and some of them, like going full screen, don't even work.

Update: I have an image of my screen if I can figure how to send it to you.
[IMG]file:///home/bradley/Pictures/Screenshot from 2021-01-28 10-08-54.png[/IMG]
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot from 2021-01-28 10-08-54.jpg (19.1 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by pursley001; Jan 28 2021 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Update about display image.
Old Jan 28 2021, 10:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pursley001 View Post
UserID: 1644405202
Description: The game loads in functionality, for the most part, but many of the things on the display aren't showing up on their own. This means that they are only visible while the mouse is over them and some of them, like going full screen, don't even work.
Hi Pursley,
I moved your post to the Game Migration thread as you are not having problems loading the game. The HTML5 thread is only for those farmers having loading problems. Please post any questions or problems in this thread.

Not everything is available yet. Please check the first post of this thread to see what is currently available. You can watch that post as well for any updates adding more functions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 28 2021, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Keef

When you say you Superneighbors cant see your tools, can they see their own tools to be able to work?

Is this problem happening in all your farms?

Could you ask 2 of your superneighbors having this problem when trying to work your farms for their id numbers? They can find their id numbers in the message above their game screen.

About your superneighbor who is still waiting for the email to complete the registration on the forum, please ask her to check her spam folder in case the email was sent there.

Thank you
Hi Jacinta here Keef's SN
ID number 100006088098494
when I go to his farm I have no tools to use at all
Old Jan 28 2021, 10:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacinta 2 View Post
Hi Jacinta here Keef's SN
ID number 100006088098494
when I go to his farm I have no tools to use at all
Hi Jacinta,
Thank you for the information. Please ask Keef to give us her ID number too as it appears she has more than one set of farms. We need the one in question for the work you are trying to do.
Old Jan 28 2021, 11:02 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Jacinta,
Thank you for the information. Please ask Keef to give us her ID number too as it appears she has more than one set of farms. We need the one in question for the work you are trying to do.

here is her ID number ( 100006088098494 )
Old Jan 28 2021, 11:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
here is her ID number ( 100006088098494 )
Hi Keef,
We need your number too for the farm set she was trying to work on. I would help too if we had the ID for the other SN who tried to work.
Old Jan 28 2021, 11:17 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Keef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Keef,
We need your number too for the farm set she was trying to work on. I would help too if we had the ID for the other SN who tried to work.
here is mine ID number ( 727691242 )

the other neighbour is Judi 1633178423

there are a couple of others that have also told me they have the same problem so I have asked them for their ID's if you need them
Old Jan 28 2021, 11:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keef View Post
here is mine ID number ( 727691242 )

the other neighbour is Judi 1633178423

there are a couple of others that have also told me they have the same problem so I have asked them for their ID's if you need them
Hi Keef,
Thanks. I think this will be enough. Give us time to get the developers to look into this.
Closed Thread